Talk

Advanced search

to wonder exactly what went on between Nanny Plum and Wise Old Elf.....

(10 Posts)
askyfullofstars Sun 14-Dec-14 19:27:00

DS has started watching Ben and Holly. Now, I admit I've only seen a few episodes but, all the little snipes and digs at each other......feels like unresolved issues with each other..or am I imagining this? Hang on, the alarm I set to remind me to get a life is going off.....

EatShitDerek Sun 14-Dec-14 19:27:51

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ILovePud Sun 14-Dec-14 19:45:10

Ewww no, Nanny Plum has a thing with Redbeard the Elf pirate who's the wise old Elf's son!

askyfullofstars Sun 14-Dec-14 19:46:31

Ive not seen redbeard yet pud....

ILovePud Sun 14-Dec-14 19:52:24

Redbeard is ace, he's Barnaby's uncle, a bit of an adventurer and fantasist, the episode where he gets lost in a garden centre is one of the best.

jimsdoll Sun 14-Dec-14 20:10:44

Red beard is d wise old elf son? Really? Nanny plum and wise old elf def had a thing at some stage. On maternity leave at d moment and I'm loving Ben and Holly more than my 17mth old ill admit

crumblebumblebee Sun 14-Dec-14 20:13:11

Nah, I think Elf wouldn't commit whereas Nanny Plum wanted the whole shebang; marriage, house and babies etc.

ILovePud Sun 14-Dec-14 20:20:30

Captain Squid, Redbeard and Barnaby's dad are brothers and their dad is the Wise Old Elf. I think the Wise Old Elf has a thing for Mrs Figg and seems to have had a past Dalliance with King Thistle's mum.

GrandpaPig Sun 14-Dec-14 20:23:20

The Wise Old Elf shamed himself in front of Granny and Grandpapapapa Thistle, but we don't yet know the story behind the trauma of the monkey-kittens... But he is of that generation.

I think he's marked her cards as a troublemaker and is completely dismissive of her wiley magical ways.

I, on the other hand, think she's a goddess! I often channel my inner Nanny Plum!

CharlesRyder Sun 14-Dec-14 20:29:25

I think it's very much still on-going and the bickering is a cover.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now