Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to have PMT?

(7 Posts)
ArgentinianMalbec Sun 14-Dec-14 18:36:54

I've got the rage. Big time. Everything poor DP does is wrong! Anyone with me? I know I'm being a bitch but I can't stop!!!! confusedblush

overslept Sun 14-Dec-14 18:40:00

I know it's looming because I've just eaten 4 chocolate biscuits and chocolate or any sweet food and drinks usually make me gag. I've got the fear of whats impending now.

ArgentinianMalbec Sun 14-Dec-14 18:42:29

I feel your pain overslept. Pass the cake would you? grin

Fluffyears Sun 14-Dec-14 23:10:10

I'm tired and weepy with sore boobs, mine is due this week. Not yet gie cramps and nausea so a few days till I feel better sad

ArgentinianMalbec Mon 15-Dec-14 08:43:39

Due today. No sign yet but the rage has eased so it won't be too long!!! I think PMT was invented so that the men don't get away scott free - we can inflict a bit of rage at them so we feel better about having to go through it!

Albaba Mon 15-Dec-14 08:52:54

My boobs have been feeling really heavy and sore now for days. Still no sign of anything happening though. Even last night my dd wanted to lie beside me and watch tv and I had to move her lower down as it was painful for me. Please bring it on and get things over and done with!!

ArgentinianMalbec Mon 15-Dec-14 21:19:26

AF has finally arrived. After a whole day of panicking I might be upduffed as I was peeing all morning. Literally started about half an hour after negative test! blush I have wine and chocolate now so I'm very happy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now