Talk

Advanced search

To want to ban glitter in Christmas cards?

(8 Posts)
Chippednailvarnish Sun 14-Dec-14 10:39:49

I've the DC's have just opened some Christmas cards and now I've got to get the hoover out due to pigging glitter everywhere. Grrrrrr angry

londonrach Sun 14-Dec-14 10:46:50

You love me op i add wedding glitter to the inside of wedding cards as someone did that to us once and we found little red hearts for a year later and it always made me smile....

JamaicanMeEatMincePies Sun 14-Dec-14 11:15:46

Yanbu.

The only glitter I can cope with is the stuff I use for the crafts I sell not fucking glittery shit glasses, but nice things and I only use glitter on Christmas decs and such and very sparingly wink

AwkwardSquad Sun 14-Dec-14 12:34:23

I love glitter. It makes me happy.

mrsfuzzy Sun 14-Dec-14 12:38:44

do you use a natural chistmas tree op ? still hold onto the fact it's only once a year,

puntasticusername Sun 14-Dec-14 12:44:24

YANBU.

bruffin Sun 14-Dec-14 12:54:02

My mum always seemed to have glitter on her face. She died in October and the funeral director put a little bit of glitter on her face and the vicar said she was now sparkling in heaven sad
Whenever i see a little glitter now i think of my DM.

Chippednailvarnish Sun 14-Dec-14 21:10:45

I'm sorry for your loss Bruffin

We always seem to open our post with breakfast, so God knows how much of it gets eaten as wheatbix topping!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now