Talk

Advanced search

To covet my neighbour's hair?

(10 Posts)
Wheelerdeeler Sat 13-Dec-14 14:00:31

I'm in hair dressers. Lady next to has what I want. I was talked into what I have at my last visit. I'm getting t bar done. Apparently hairdresser is now telling everyone to get what neighbour has. Wish she'd told me at last visit.

thursday Sat 13-Dec-14 14:03:10

What's a t bar? The hair is always greener.

bonzo77 Sat 13-Dec-14 14:21:37

T bar is t section I think. Dyeing regrowth at parting and hair line.

Wheelerdeeler Sat 13-Dec-14 14:23:25

I'm getting same blow dry as her. It's fab. <she thinks I fancy her due to staring>

SilverDragonfly1 Sat 13-Dec-14 16:19:21

As long as you don't start coveting her ass, it'll be fine.

StrawberryMouse Sat 13-Dec-14 16:45:39

I've constantly got hair envy. grin

I'm naturally very dark and am blonde at the moment, which took a lot of faffing about. My colleague walked into work the other day with her long dark hair curled like I wear mine and I was I suddenly overcome with the urge to run to Boots and buy dark hair dye. I managed to resist but the thought is still in my head. Hairdresser will kill me.

ithoughtofitfirst Sat 13-Dec-14 17:24:22

Hair envy is such a PITA. I have to put changing my hair off for a few weeks to see if i change my mind. I always do and i'm always glad on a good hair day. I have to accept that my hair is also quite nice when i leave it alone and that i'm just appreciating other people's hair. I make sure i tell them too. Cause i like to spread a little love.

Fabulous46 Sat 13-Dec-14 17:32:05

My daughter has rainbow coloured hair. She's started to growl while out and about as people constantly want to touch it. She was really annoyed today as someone asked her last night if she had extensions (she hasn't). I'm secretly gutted her blonde hair is now brown, purple, pink and blue but it is lovely.

Boomtownsurprise Sat 13-Dec-14 17:34:30

If I won the lottery before a house or car I'd buy a personal hairdresser.

Bliss

ithoughtofitfirst Sat 13-Dec-14 17:36:24

Oh god my poor mother would be so upset every time i coloured my hair. She is lucky to have gorgeous red hair though. Not fair.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now