Talk

Advanced search

this feels very wrong, what can I do? school related.

(5 Posts)
ChoochiWoo Thu 11-Dec-14 16:29:33

Theres is a bullying issue, which I am due to have a meeting with , the head about. In DS book draw I pick up a letter that I had not received dating mid November and then another one following saying he had been seen, baring in mind it hadnt been able to give my permission ,...and in top of that a letter regarding lateness in the morning from about a month ago, someone used to take him for me in the morning as we lived for a while far from school, its apparently been sent to the education welfare officer , sad and yet ive only heard about it now. sad , feel like ive been hit by a tonne of bricks what can i do?

ChoochiWoo Thu 11-Dec-14 16:30:50

*been seen by a school nurse

FollowTheStarship Thu 11-Dec-14 16:32:36

Take all the letters, if they're meant for you, and explain all to the head as you have here. You can't really help it that this happened (as I understand it).

NorwaySpruce Thu 11-Dec-14 16:34:10

Don't worry, just bring it up with the head. Or make an appointment to speak to the teacher.

Who was your son seen by? How old is he?

If it was anything urgent, you'd have heard something by now.

ChoochiWoo Thu 11-Dec-14 17:43:49

Norway, the school nurse , Its a hearing check my understanding was it was a blanket thing for all kids.

he's 5

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now