Talk

Advanced search

To be really annoyed about the new ebay layout

(5 Posts)
ClaudiaNaughton Thu 11-Dec-14 09:27:42

Really time wasting and I can't find most of my saved searches angry

mrsfuzzy Fri 12-Dec-14 00:29:37

fed up with a lot of new stuff on ebay, especially the costs relating to the postage paid, am jacking it in. it's a shame because it used to be good fun, but the rules seem to come down too heavy on the sellers.

Flossyfloof Fri 12-Dec-14 03:36:35

I just can't find anything! No links to PayPal, unless I am just being dim. I am selling a few things and am told more often than not that I am selling nothing. An item I have sold is showing as Paid when it isn't. Not impressed, at all.

Flossyfloof Fri 12-Dec-14 03:39:28

It is rubbish isn't it?
I have an item which has sold but buyer is collecting, it is showing as Paid when it isn't, I am worried that they might turn up and argue that they don't want to pay twice.
I have a few other things on and am constantly told I am selling nothing.
Can't seem to add postage charges, have to tell people after they have won the item which seems very unfair as this week I have sold a couple of pairs of boots and the postage is quite high. I think it is a bit of a shock for the buyer but I can't work out how to put the postage on the listing!
Very unimpressed.

Flossyfloof Fri 12-Dec-14 03:40:01

Oops sorry, first post didn't show. Anyway, I was warming to my theme...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now