Message withdrawn at poster's request.

needaholidaynow Wed 10-Dec-14 20:35:04

Lostriver Wed 10-Dec-14 20:35:07

Leeds2 Wed 10-Dec-14 20:35:59

What a horrible thing to do.

Mintyy Wed 10-Dec-14 20:36:20

Those people were arses, but generally most people are ok, I reckon.

You didn't happen to note the number plate?

CrispyFern Wed 10-Dec-14 20:46:56

Fucking dicks.
Sending virtual hot chocolate to your DD. X

Slothlorian Wed 10-Dec-14 20:48:54

Disgusting.
I remember on my first week of being at uni, I was walking down the road, bunch of knobskins drove up out of the blue, wound the window down, shouted and spat on me.
Your poor dd hope she's ok.

CaptainAnkles Wed 10-Dec-14 20:51:34

I'm sure I've seen a similar thread, is this some really stupid trend, doing this to scare people? Fucking idiotic angry

TrendStopper Wed 10-Dec-14 21:36:09

Last christmas when dd & I were walking home someone did this to us. Who in their right mind thinks that it is ok to scream at a mother & her young child on christmas day.

It hadn't happened this year at all until a couple of weeks ago & its happened about three or four times over those weeks. These people are idiots.

TheReluctantCountess Wed 10-Dec-14 21:37:42

It's happened to me too. It's not funny.

TimelyNameChangey Wed 10-Dec-14 21:43:30

Some lads once threw piss all over me through the window of their car. I was about 25 and minding my own business walking along.

I think we need to think up some kind of defence. Aside from a fucking big gun I mean.

Tell DD that they do that because girls scare them. And they're trying to keep us down. Remind her that they are the minority but she must never allow them to make her be anything other than what she is.

Overthehillmum Wed 10-Dec-14 21:45:24

Last year, I was walking my two dogs, one of them only four months old, a car went past me, they stuck a hand held horn out the car and it went off in my ear, the pup bolted, the lead was jerked out my hand, I assume they drove off laughing, I was too busy running after the pup, into the road,, stopped cars and managed to catch the wee one who was scared shitless, then I remembered my older dog who doesn't need a lead, luckily he had followed me and was right behind me. Fucking idiots could have killed my pup and thought it was funny !! You are right they are just complete arseholes !

Fallingovercliffs Wed 10-Dec-14 21:46:18

They're brainless arseholes who are more to be pitied than blamed.

ExitPursuedByABear Wed 10-Dec-14 21:48:02

Good fucking grief.

Men

Boys

Twats.

Overthehillmum Wed 10-Dec-14 21:51:02

Does it come through how much rage I still feel !!

ExitPursuedByABear Wed 10-Dec-14 21:53:02

Yep. I am raging on your behalf.

iamthenewgirl Wed 10-Dec-14 21:56:06

I've seen a thread about this sort of thing before.

Get the registration number and report them to the police if you can. Some poor woman/person/child/animal is going to get killed if this type of bollocks is allowed to continue.

pasbeaucoupdegendarme Wed 10-Dec-14 22:05:32

This happened to me recently, I was just pushing dd in her buggy and was baffled and a bit shaken.

Your poor dd hmm

iamEarthymama Wed 10-Dec-14 22:12:39

Why don't you contact the police? They may be able to catch the idiots on Camera.
And they can note these incidents, in case there is a pattern emerging?
Your poor girl; do as PP suggested and say that men like this are fearful of the power of women.
Look on Mighty Girl for some ideas for books etc to build up her confidence

Sending her a big Welsh Cwtch xx

Dolallytats Wed 10-Dec-14 22:21:06

A long time ago now some men in a car threw a firework at me and my heavily pregnant friend and drove away laughing. I had given birth just a few weeks before, which they obviously couldn't have known, but my friend was 7/7.5 months gone and had a large and obvious bump.

It really beggars belief....

TrendStopper Wed 10-Dec-14 22:26:57

Most of the time I am too busy wondering wtf just happened to get their number plate.

DoubleValiumLattePlease Wed 10-Dec-14 22:30:36

This is awful. So sorry for all of you who've been frightened like this. I cannot conceive of the kind of moronic brain that would find this amusing but until there are consequences it will keep happening. Please please report - everyone has a mobile now so easy to note license plates. Hope you're both ok OP

CyclopsBee Wed 10-Dec-14 22:31:44

Some knobs did this to my DD (24) last year in the snow,but she was too quick for them and got a snowball right through the open car window.
Thats my girl!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now