Talk

Advanced search

To want to know what he says? (*possible triggers*)

(4 Posts)
extremepie Tue 09-Dec-14 21:47:08

Last year I was raped but I didnt report it until april/may earlier this year. Was informed yesterday by the police woman dealing with my case that she is going to be interviewing him next week and they will keep me informed.

Thing is, I'm not quite sure what to expect :/ Will she tell me what he says, whether he denies it or confesses? I have no idea if she is allowed to discuss it with me but either way I woud really like to know before we go to court or anything. All she said so far is that he's been told to go to the station to have an interview with her and that she hasn't told him what it is about yet.

Aibu to have no clue what to expect? I really want to know what he says in his interview!

Bulbasaur Tue 09-Dec-14 21:48:14

flowers I have no experience with this sort of thing. But I'm here if you need to talk.

hiddenhome Tue 09-Dec-14 22:45:18

I didn't find out what my two perpetrators said. I was given copies of witness statements, but not their statements. It never made it to court. Tbh, I didn't want to know what they said because they were evil fuckers and their lies would have upset me.

I think you'll only be informed if the CPS intend to prosecute.

extremepie Tue 09-Dec-14 22:57:29

Ok thank you, I'd really like to be informed in advance so I know what to expect and am not disappointed or anything, I know the likelihood is they wouldn't discuss it with me but just thought I'd ask smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now