Talk

Advanced search

To have pulled over to feed the baby...

(16 Posts)
SneakretSanta Tue 09-Dec-14 13:50:47

...in a layby that I am well aware is what is euphemistically known as a 'public sex environment'. He was earsplittingly hysterical and it's the only place to stop for ages (like another ten miles) but all the doggers are giving me funny looks and I feel like I'm ruining their fun. fblush

Topseyt Tue 09-Dec-14 13:53:55

grin grin

Not at all unreasonable. Poor doggers! wink

NotYouNaanBread Tue 09-Dec-14 13:55:39

Better than driving and breastfeeding at the same time. grin

But seriously, they're at it at lunchtime (and in this cold)? I'm impressed at their dedication!

Sprink Tue 09-Dec-14 13:55:52

Consider your act a free public service warning of the possible consequences of their actions. grin

YANBU.

Stillnoidea Tue 09-Dec-14 13:56:39

Depends if you are being ostentatious or not!

But how did you know the layby was used by doggers eh?

SneakretSanta Tue 09-Dec-14 14:55:35

I was entirely unostentatious, until DS projectile vomited all over me. Then I basically had to strip to change in the back of the car. Then a man came and knocked on the window and I refused to wind it down until he showed me he'd just picked one of DS's mittens off the ground blush.
I am so glad to be home.
But yeah I was surprised how busy it was given the weather... And I know from DP (a policeman, not, as far as I'm aware, a dogger) grin.

OfaFrenchMind Tue 09-Dec-14 15:02:38

^^ A Considerate dogger smile

fakenamefornow Tue 09-Dec-14 15:06:15

Are they ostentatious dogging? I think Farage would be okay with it, not sure about Claridges though.

WorraLiberty Tue 09-Dec-14 15:07:16

First time I've ever heard of dogging taking place in the daytime

LeBearPolar Tue 09-Dec-14 15:09:22

Did you have a handy supply of huge napkins to drape over everything that might have been considered indiscreet?

LeBearPolar Tue 09-Dec-14 15:11:02

Anyway, your thread made me google this again, which has cheered me up grin

JamNan Tue 09-Dec-14 15:11:45

OP
You weren't outside at Claridge's were you?

Didactylos Tue 09-Dec-14 16:57:04

shockgringringrin

beachfarmandzootoo Tue 09-Dec-14 17:36:27

I stopped in the car park of a local wood popular with dog walkers one lunchtime because my baby was FINALLY asleep and I wanted to have a nap before heading home... i only for a car to pull up next to me and the people inside get busy... broad daylight, very well used car park and me in a car pretending not to notice right by the side of the road.

I was so desperate for sleep that I just had to sit through it, if I'd started the car the baby would have woken up. Grim beyond belief!

NC for this as nearly everyone in my mummy circle has been told this story (to warn them about a particular car park) and now it's known as "Beach's car park"... the shame!

Chunderella Tue 09-Dec-14 17:45:10

I wonder what Nigel Farage would have to say?

We3KingyofOblomovAre Tue 09-Dec-14 17:59:39

Is outside claridges a world reknown dogging site then?

ha ha. love it op.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now