Talk

Advanced search

To want to strangle my H?

(4 Posts)
BathshebaDarkstone Sun 07-Dec-14 08:05:03

He watched the Chelsea game in the pub yesterday, got back just about at DD's bedtime and the start of DS's bedtime hour, I was running a couple of minutes late as had to wait for H to use the loo before I put DS's loo seat on, I told DS no nighty until I'd done it, as I'm doing it I hear shrieks from the tv room, I tell DS to be calm and quiet, it turns out that H is swinging DS in the air 5 minutes before bedtime. I tell DS to be calm and quiet again, then H starts shouting. I've had a thread in the Behaviour topic about DS's sleeping, it keeps DD awake too. The row kept up all night fuelled by him and got very personal and nasty on his side. Then he presents me with dinner at 9 when I have to go to bed at 9.15 to be up for the DC, and my only time to do a wash is after dinner. I don't want to LTB, because I've done that in other relationships when I think we could have worked through it. What should I do?

BathshebaDarkstone Sun 07-Dec-14 08:06:01

Wow it wasn't supposed to be a novel! Sorry. blush

FunkyBoldRibena Sun 07-Dec-14 08:07:14

How was he personal and nasty?

Does he always cause this much disruption?

FrauHelgaMissMarpleandaChuckle Sun 07-Dec-14 08:07:39

Was he drinking at the pub?

Does he have to deal with DS if he gets him over excited before bedtime?

How did the row get personal and nasty?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now