Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to wonder why people are so bothered about other peoples weight/spending/parenting etc?

(4 Posts)
ShumbTucker Fri 05-Dec-14 09:23:10

And then be so bothered/outraged/disapproving to start a thread about it? Does it make them feel good to sit behind a keyboard and spout their vitriol in the hope that someone, somewhere feels like shit about it?

Are they simply nasty little trolls with a superiority/inferiority (delete as appropriate) complex? Or do they think they are carrying out some sort of misguided public service?

Whatever the reason, I think its bloody disgusting and I hope father Christmas manages to bring all goady posters a nice dose of empathy and a smack in the face this year.

ChoochiWoo Fri 05-Dec-14 09:24:07

there'd probably be no posts on here !grin grin

CallMeExhausted Fri 05-Dec-14 09:28:52

The simple answer is that it is a whole lot easier to look out than in.

I have always imagined people who start the threads like that are messed up but would rather point fingers at others instead of look at themselves critically.

I hope Father Christmas leaves them reindeer shit as presents.

ShumbTucker Fri 05-Dec-14 09:31:12

That reminds me of a Bob Marley quote Callme "Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean"

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now