Talk

Advanced search

Don't know what I'm doing!!!

(5 Posts)
Discopanda Tue 02-Dec-14 18:46:46

Bit of background info, I'm a freelance writer and I regularly write website copy for a website design company so they can use it for their clients' websites. Their latest client is a London-based estate agent, I've requested more information about their services, background, USP, etc. twice and the client apparently hasn't got back to the web designer. I've done a very brief skeleton of the text. WIBU to tell the company that I can't do any further work until the client gives me some more information? They obviously want to get the website done as quickly as possible but I'm really peeing into the wind here! I can't contact the client directly and I have absolutely zilch information about them.

TimelyNameChangey Tue 02-Dec-14 21:44:18

I am also a freelance writer...lots of web copy. What brief do you have? Anything to go on at all?

Discopanda Wed 03-Dec-14 11:00:56

Nope, just the mock-up of the home page with no information. I've also just seen they've replaced some text I proofed on another client's website with some grammatically incorrect poo- not happy!

TimelyNameChangey Wed 03-Dec-14 11:03:24

Are you working through People Per Hour by any chance?

Discopanda Wed 03-Dec-14 11:12:04

I do sometimes go through People Per Hour but this is separate.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now