Talk

Advanced search

to ditch my iPhone?

(6 Posts)
radiobedhead Tue 02-Dec-14 00:47:24

I think I'm addicted to it.

Look at me - I have to be up at 7am and I'm on Mumsnet, and checking Twitter and my emails and various news apps... I could have been reading a book.

I've found myself hankering after a Nokia 3310. Remember those?! Calls, texts and the occasional game of Snake.

Fanjango Tue 02-Dec-14 00:55:28

Noo!! Once you iphone there is no going back! I lurve mine. Can't imagine how I'd cope without it now. DP has a old slider phone. Can't stand having to press the number keys a gazillion times to type a text. Drives me nuts shock. It would be easier if he could text by himself of course but he's a real. Techno dinosaur grin

PacificDogwood Tue 02-Dec-14 00:59:05

Oh, I miss my old Nokia!

I'd still have it if DS4 had not 'lost' it for me hmm

IdiotPhone is a work perk and I feel I cannot be rude about it because it's free. But my, what a time thief!!

So YANBU of course grin

elephantspoo Tue 02-Dec-14 01:54:53

Well, it's tracking you, sending your personal information to a company in the America, keeping a record of your finger prints, and storing all your text messaging for 24 months. I say keep it. Apple probably know more about you than your husband does.

radiobedhead Tue 02-Dec-14 08:00:45

Well so far today I've used Google maps and MyFitnessPal, both of which would be a pain to lose!

VivaLeBeaver Tue 02-Dec-14 08:01:46

Remember Nokia 3310? I've still got one!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now