Talk

Advanced search

To rant about hotpoint.

(3 Posts)
BrokenHotpoint Sun 30-Nov-14 21:23:10

The bloody fridge freezer has stopped refrigerating AGAIN. This is the replacement fridge freezer for the one that stopped refridgerating last year. Same bloody thing has happened again.

So we are back to finding a friend to babysit the contents of our freezer, ringing the service line (lack thereof) again and all the arsing about trying to use stuff up and make meals of arious combinations.. not to mention all the stuff going off rapidly in the fridge.

The world and his bloody wife are going to find out how annoyed I am at hotpoint... I will have plenty of scope as I will have to go to the supermarket every bloody day to get milk.

Hatespiders Sun 30-Nov-14 21:32:33

I hope you're going to get fully refunded BH, instead of another crap replacement. I found AppliancesOnline excellent for prices and quick delivery, maybe before Christmas if you're lucky, and they have all makes to choose from. (But avoid Hotpoint this time!)
I've had trouble with Hotpoint washing machines in the past. Their bearings go very quickly.

Clutterbugsmum Sun 30-Nov-14 21:54:41

YANBU.

I waiting in tomorrow for a engineer to come and fix my Hotpoint washer/dryer for the 3rd time this year. Other then the case is the same machine that we bought 6yrs ago.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now