Talk

Advanced search

to just need a good old moan

(10 Posts)
batmanandrobin Thu 27-Nov-14 14:47:10

to just want a good moan!

i have tonsillitis, dd2 has croup, dd1 has learnt the word no!! my dm is useless with childcare whilst i go to uni one day a week at the moment. my DH moans about christmas ALL the time. my dog has dislocated his hip and my vet bill is rocketing even with insurance. my DH smashed his new iphone yesterday. we still have £900 to pay off on DHs credit card AND christmas shopping to do. my love handles don't seem to want to disappear no matter how much i starve myself and somebody crashed into my car this morning in Aldi. fucking Aldi. this is why i was told to never shop at Aldi!

there, i feel better already. please share your moans below!!!

Shockers Thu 27-Nov-14 15:55:10

Sorry you're having such rotten luck.

I have toothache.

And a needy cat who won't allow me to read.

hellsandwich Thu 27-Nov-14 15:59:34

I would, but I think my moans may seem a bit pathetic compared to yours...

MrsWedgeAntilles Thu 27-Nov-14 16:03:30

I'm off work with SPD. My buttocks feel like they are being microwaved, I lurch when I walk and every now and again I feel like I've been shot in the crotch.
There's no food in the house so my trip to the shops is going to look like George Romero swapped with Dale Winton on Supermarket Sweep.

Shockers Thu 27-Nov-14 16:10:13

I feel like a fraud for posting my minimal woes now.

I actually really like the cat.

hellsandwich Thu 27-Nov-14 16:11:35

Shame on you Shockers. Shame.

batmanandrobin Thu 27-Nov-14 16:16:36

that's a weeks worth of moans though.. i don't usually have that much drama in my life. i like a quiet life!

i have also just realised i have no logs for my fire and the house is bloody freezing! damn living in the countryside hmm

batmanandrobin Thu 27-Nov-14 16:17:27

MrsWedge i feel that can only call for one thing... a chinese take away.

Shockers Thu 27-Nov-14 16:20:35

Is it the same countryside that I live in Bats? I could redeem myself by bringing round some of my hundreds of logs.

I'm making it worse aren't i?

What if I brought cake too? And flowers?

mylifesambition Thu 27-Nov-14 18:13:49

YANBU

flowers

I love a good moan cake

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now