Talk

Advanced search

To ask for your help with this?!

(4 Posts)
DixieTreats Tue 25-Nov-14 16:06:37

So I pitched for a brief recently - and got it. Upon receiving the details, I have absolutely NO idea how to go about this and I wondered if you kind lot would give me some opinions as to what WTAF it means:

"Topic: Varied
Tone: Witty/Sharp
Extensive research needed: no
Extra notes: Content writer required to provide comments/dialogues for a group of cartoon characters (10 individuals) of diverse personalities (London black cab driver, a business woman, a city banker, an Indian shop keeper, a single mum, a homeless person etc.). This is an on-going project where members of this group individually or in sub-groups (not more than two characters per scene) comment on current/social topics/issues of the day or of interest. Topics and comments/dialogues will be of your own choosing. Their views/stances reflective of their socio-economic background.
You will be required to pair the 10 individual characters as you wish to provide 25 different scenes each week. Each set of five (5) scenes will require a different topic so altogether five (5) topics and twenty-five (25) scenes (dialogues) per week"

The only other bit of information that I received was a load of cartoon sketches.

HELP!

OwlCapone Tue 25-Nov-14 16:17:10

You need to find 5 things to comment on each week and pair the 10 characters to make those comments within 5 scenes. I imagine it's a comic strip of 5 scenes, each strip featuring one pair from yr list of 10 characters.

DixieTreats Tue 25-Nov-14 16:49:54

Thanks Owl! I have no idea why I find this so confusing - I'm normally quite an intelligent old stick :/

saiyme09 Tue 25-Nov-14 17:53:23

That brief sort of reminded me of a cartoony cross of eastenders/mock the week/have I got news for you... Not much help I'm sure but owl covered the rest!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now