Talk

Advanced search

Bored of old songs on XFactor

(9 Posts)
Loletta Sun 23-Nov-14 21:16:07

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Writerwannabe83 Sun 23-Nov-14 21:26:34

YANBU.

I didn't think I would ever say it but I'm seriously bored with Andrea. I get 5 free votes with my X Factor App and I didn't use a single one on him.

Joolsy Sun 23-Nov-14 21:26:44

Yeah I just yawn when I hear all those Whitney etc songs as they never do anything different with them

MsAdorabelleDearheartVonLipwig Sun 23-Nov-14 22:15:06

I yawn at the very mention of X factor. Seriously, do we really need another bloody wannabe pop star?

KnackeredMuchly Sun 23-Nov-14 22:17:53

The old ones are cheaper

Idiotdh Sun 23-Nov-14 22:20:44

I used to like XFACTOR just for the songs and singing, but its so dull...I hate WH songs and all the old fashioned songs..deadly dull. None of their voices have that spine tingling effect. The Voice is much better..and the judges are nicer.

MrsMarcJacobs Sun 23-Nov-14 23:31:31

Actually the judges bore me far more than the contestants.

Andrewofgg Mon 24-Nov-14 05:05:32

I have one of those super-modern boxes with an off-switch. Wonderful feature. Now all I need is a crap filter to exclude X Factor, Strictly, and BGT altogether.

Mrsgrumble Mon 24-Nov-14 05:24:39

I used to wait in before going out on a Saturday night (pre dc) for X factor. Now I'd rather watch a documentary - it's is that bad. So fake and samey.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now