Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

to think saying, so much shit comes out of your mouth, your arse must be jealous, is a bit too rude

(14 Posts)
FestiveFox Mon 17-Nov-14 23:43:57

for joke

Iliveinalighthousewiththeghost Mon 17-Nov-14 23:56:21

Well you're not unreasonable to feel what you feel.
I'm one of those very fortunate people who does not get offended at all, but maybe that's not always a good thing.

Betsy003 Mon 17-Nov-14 23:57:17

Incredibly rude. The only way anyone could get away with saying such a vile thing is if it was truly tongue in cheek and there was a lot of love between the two people. Even then it seems one step too far

motherofmonster Mon 17-Nov-14 23:57:46

Depends who you say it too

Summerisle1 Mon 17-Nov-14 23:58:47

It's the sort of "joke" that usually goes down badly, I'd have said. You have to be very confident about the reception that sort of comment is likely to receive and even then, most people wouldn't appreciate this particular remark.

OwlWearingSunglasses Tue 18-Nov-14 00:01:12

I'm going to imagine I've said that to a couple of people I've crossed swords with in the past. grin

You know, when you replay it in your head and you find the perfect retort you wish you had made...

BastardGoDarkly Tue 18-Nov-14 00:01:28

It's really not funny either, my friends have pretty dark humour, but this just isn't funny.

FluffyMcnuffy Tue 18-Nov-14 00:25:32

Yes it's very rude.

IgnoreMeEveryOtherReindeerDoes Tue 18-Nov-14 00:27:34

Is sat here giggling

Jolleigh Tue 18-Nov-14 00:33:04

I do have a bit of an odd relationship with my mum but we say stuff like this to each other all the time and it's always a joke.

squoosh Tue 18-Nov-14 00:33:17

I sounds like the kind of thing said by someone who loves 'your momma' jokes. 'Yo mamma is so fat I took a picture of her last Christmas and it's still printing'.

Notmeagain1 Tue 18-Nov-14 00:34:26

I loved it and must remember that line. Where I work it will fit in perfectly for some of the people that cant be arsed to do their jobs properly and always make excuses. Definitely have to use this one, sparingly tho. grin

HeeHiles Tue 18-Nov-14 00:37:45

My boss phoned in sick one day - diarrhea was her ailment - one of my colleagues piped up 'Is it coming out of her arse or her mouth as usual?' grin Still makes me laugh

OP - Yes a rude thing to say .......but was it deserved?

AcrossthePond55 Tue 18-Nov-14 00:40:31

Ours is "He/She is so full of shit it comes out both ends". Yes, it's rude. But it also is very true at times, too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now