Talk

Advanced search

to feel cheesed off?

(7 Posts)
ahfuckit Sat 15-Nov-14 22:20:33

I work most evenings and usually finish work between 9.30 and 10, and then relax in the sitting room for a short while before going up to bed around 10.30. I was just having my brief chill out when dp announced he was putting a zombie film on. I can't watch even mild horror as it gets inside my head and really upsets me. Was I being unreasonable to think that he could have watched it while I was working or waited the 20 or 30 minutes until I went up to bed? I felt I had no option to leave the room where I had just settled down. There is another TV he could have put it on but admittedly in a less comfortable room. He knows I can't bear horror films. And yes, I know this us quite trivial but I felt he was selfish.

OsMalleytheCat Sat 15-Nov-14 22:22:19

YANBU my DH & I have this issue, and he impatiently waits until I'm in bed until he puts on walking dead shudders

DizzyKipper Sat 15-Nov-14 22:23:44

He could have easily waited, it does seem quite thoughtless of him.

BloodyDogHairs Sat 15-Nov-14 22:25:51

YANBU my DH does this also! the amount of times hes decided to watch The Walking dead, Gotham etc on the bedroom telly right before I'm heading to bed is unreal!

Jelliebabe2 Sun 16-Nov-14 01:00:58

Errrrr just say no?!?! Or its this to easy? hmm

Custardo Sun 16-Nov-14 01:02:36

I don't understand why you didn't tell him to fuck off

beginnerrunner Sun 16-Nov-14 01:02:54

Yabu unless he is doing this regularly. For once you've not had your twenty minutes. Not a biggie.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now