Talk

Advanced search

DP so drunk he's snoring in the bathroom!

(15 Posts)
HappierThanEverBefore Sat 15-Nov-14 02:01:49

AIBU to want to kill him in the morning?

I was at work until 1:15am, DP been out drinking, I return home to the loudest snores ever coming from the bathroom... Doors locked so can't get into him and give him a kick up the arse! Tried banging - nothing, rang his mobile a few times - can hear it ringing in there!

I REALLY need to use the bathroom now & bloody can't as he's too drunk & now fast asleep in there!

overslept Sat 15-Nov-14 02:04:22

Kick the door in, say you thought he may be chocking on his own vomit and ran to his rescue. grin

butterfliesandbee Sat 15-Nov-14 02:04:50

Open the lock from the outside with a knife in the twisty bit outside the door.

HappierThanEverBefore Sat 15-Nov-14 02:07:32

I want to kick the door down but really don't have the energy to.. Just worked 16 hours straight hmmsad

I can't unlock the door as the lock is only on the inside

overslept Sat 15-Nov-14 02:11:09

What is the layout of the bathroom? would he be near the door? Could you get a coat hanger and stretch it out then shove it under the door and poke him with it? Nothing like getting creative at 2 in the morning grin

HappierThanEverBefore Sat 15-Nov-14 02:13:25

Fab idea Overslept, off to try it! If this fails im off to bed

overslept Sat 15-Nov-14 02:17:58

Please let me know how it goes. Also there is nothing wrong with doing a wee in the garden at 2am. Nobody will notice.

HappierThanEverBefore Sat 15-Nov-14 02:24:33

No luck but he's still snoring! Luckily I went to the toilet before leaving work - needed to brush my teeth as got the taste of onion in my mouth

AcrossthePond55 Sat 15-Nov-14 02:53:05

Some doorknobs have a little hole either on or next to the handle. If you can stick a bobby pin in there you can usually jimmy the lock. Or remove the knob (door one first, then the one snoring on the floor) if there are screws on your side of the door.

Chottie Sat 15-Nov-14 05:34:08

Update please OP! smile

AlwaysDancing1234 Sat 15-Nov-14 05:38:54

Do you have any sort of water pistol or spray bottle or even a water bottle with a sports cap, a shot of ice cold water might do the trick!

SpinnyCappuccino Sat 15-Nov-14 06:45:31

Is he still in there?!

YANBU at all...

waithorse Sat 15-Nov-14 07:51:38

What happened '?

HappierThanEverBefore Sun 16-Nov-14 19:41:51

Just logged on to update.. He crawled into bed at about 7am, stinking of stale alcohol!!

He did get a huge telling off once he woke yesterday afternoon!

Chottie Tue 18-Nov-14 18:33:48

Thanks OP, I bet he had a monster hangover too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now