Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to think some Thomas expert might be able to identify this?

(8 Posts)
gravyandspuds Thu 13-Nov-14 10:08:44

Posted already in Christmas but posting again here for traffic as I am hoping to go and buy this on gumtree soon, but was wondering if anyone knows if it is take n play or trackmaster? Or something totally different?

SquirrelledAway Thu 13-Nov-14 10:29:58

It looks like the Trackmaster, but I wouldn't be 100%. DS had something similar about 15 years ago and loved it.

EmmaGellerGreen Thu 13-Nov-14 10:31:06

I think it's Trackmaster

Adamsapple Thu 13-Nov-14 10:32:28

In my expert opinion, as the mother of a 7 year old Thomas obsessed, autistic boy :-)
I believe it's a Trackmasters, I can ask him to confirm it when he gets home fro school.

HHH3 Thu 13-Nov-14 10:33:37

Do you know how old it is?

Is it this one
www.amazon.co.uk/Thomas-Friends-TrackMaster-Action-Canyon/dp/B00171WPWM

durhamgirl Thu 13-Nov-14 11:16:59

Definitely trackmaster smile

gravyandspuds Thu 13-Nov-14 17:21:58

It is indeed Chazs thankyou!Just bought off gumtree two full tracks plus 6 trains for £35 which will do DS nicely for Christmas!I might actually hold back some of the track and just set up part for him and keep a set back for birthday as he is only 2 so I'd imagine he'll spend a lot of time just running the trains along the floor.
I had intended to get take n play but thought this looked like a good option.At least it gets one thing ticked off the list!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now