Talk

Advanced search

to never go out again

(16 Posts)
zobey Sun 09-Nov-14 07:12:58

Been out with two Mates for one of there birthdays. One went home as she wasn't feeling well so I said the other could come back to mine. She invited two lads along and I told them point blank that nothing would happen at my house. I wondered where my mate had gone and went looking for her and found her having sex in my marital bed with the lad. I kicked him straight out my house. Washed all my bedding but still can not get the image of them in my bed ( I'm married) out of my bed. And he kept saying well I was gonna fuck one of you when I told him that he broke the 'rules' so to speak and didn't understand why I was passed off. My hubby is away and now I've got no where to sleep as I've had to wash my bedding.
Would it be unreasonable to say enough is enough and I'm not drinking anymore coz of this.

Bowlersarm Sun 09-Nov-14 07:18:11

I think you're on dodgy grounds to invite two unknown lads back to your house. How would you feel if your husband was out with a mate and took two girls back to your house when you weren't there?

Shannaratiger Sun 09-Nov-14 07:18:37

Maybe, if you won't feel comfortable. Don't think I'd talk to my 'friend' anymore as she obviously doesn't respect your feelings.

amy83firsttimer Sun 09-Nov-14 07:19:44

I'd say that the problem is your friend not alcohol. Also I definitely wouldn't invite men back once married but then again I'd almost never go out late without DH especially when he's away.
Were you pissed off with your friend too or just the man?
What did you do with the other man?

TapDancingPimp Sun 09-Nov-14 07:20:01

Your mate is as guilty as the lad.

Find a better mate. She didn't give two shits about your 'marital bed' either by the sound of it.

ithoughtofitfirst Sun 09-Nov-14 07:22:25

Naice.

AllThatGlistens Sun 09-Nov-14 07:23:59

I wouldn't have invited two lads back to my house at all, why did you do that if you weren't comfortable? confused

LadyLuck10 Sun 09-Nov-14 07:29:00

Why allow the two strangers into your house?

Altinkum Sun 09-Nov-14 07:33:27

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

OraProNobis Sun 09-Nov-14 07:35:07

What you've allowed to happen shows a very immature attitude. If your husband finds out he'd be well within his rights to be royally pissed off with you.

bodhranbae Sun 09-Nov-14 08:11:11

Very skanky - and potentially dangerous.

It is quite possible however to go out for the evening without getting arseholed and bringing strangers back to fuck in your bed.

serennu Sun 09-Nov-14 08:16:57

why did you let two complete strangers into your house in the first place? where's your friend now? she obviously doesn't have much respect for you as a friend if she disappears off to shag a random lad in your bed.

MrsItsNoworNotatAll Sun 09-Nov-14 08:44:36

You let two strangers into your house??

Why? Why?

And why again?

Bit risky that.

wannabestressfree Sun 09-Nov-14 08:46:55

What's happening to mumsnet? (wails)

coolaschmoola Sun 09-Nov-14 08:53:08

My dh works away a lot. I can't imagine ANY scenario where I would take any men back to my house after a night out whilst he was away.

Concordial Sun 09-Nov-14 08:56:14

He sounds like a charmer... "well, I was going to fuck one of you". Urgh...
What happened to the other lad you invited back?

By all means go out with your mate again but never invite her back after especially if she's prone to inviting random strangers over.
She can entertain them at her own place.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now