Talk

Advanced search

to think it shouldn't be impossible to remove a pram seat cover!

(4 Posts)
Cumberlover76 Sat 01-Nov-14 10:21:05

Agghhhh! Just spent 20 mins unbuttoned and unzipping the seat cover on dd's pram as she weed on it and its all sewn in by the straps! How am I supposed to get it off and why does it allow me to get so far only to deny me at the last minute! You must be able to remove it, but why such a puzzle. I had the same prob with carseats! Its a M&P sport 3 wheeler if anyone knows.

londonrach Sat 01-Nov-14 10:27:46

Cant help but feel your pain. Someone who knows your pram will be along shortly to help. X

OhTheDrama Sat 01-Nov-14 10:50:23

I've had this happen in the past and the only solution I've ever found was giving it a good scrub and leaving it to dry for a day or two, then a spritz of febreze. This only works if you have another pushchair you can use in the meantime, a real pain in the backside! I've not had your model but another M&P and it was exactly like that, think it was a Pliko (not the pramette version).

jendot2 Sat 01-Nov-14 18:00:45

With an M&P you can usually loosen all the bits as you have done and then un screw the straps from the frame. Then you can get the straps off the seat cover. Not sure about the 3 wheeler though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now