Talk

Advanced search

to wonder why DH has this friend on FB

(11 Posts)
FracturedTeabag Fri 31-Oct-14 06:25:16

I noticed he had a pouty, big boobed, young, good looking woman from Russia as a friend.

I looked at her profile and found he wished her happy birthday recently.
He also liked a few of her pouty photos on her profile.

I was going to ask him straight out but thought it better to ask here first to get perspective.

TIA

PiperRose Fri 31-Oct-14 06:33:48

Do you know anything about her? How does he know her? It may be just, you know, a friend? Why are you asking on here? Just ask him.

FracturedTeabag Fri 31-Oct-14 06:37:23

He's had more than one emotional affair on line you see.
Why friend a sexy looking woman from Russia?

skylark2 Fri 31-Oct-14 07:45:46

I think you need to ask him. Maybe she is an intern where he works, or the girlfriend of a colleague who he's met a few times.

HappyHalloweenMotherFucker Fri 31-Oct-14 07:48:01

I think you already know the answer and that's why you haven't asked him.

Thehedgehogsong Fri 31-Oct-14 07:54:05

There are women who set up profiles to get lots of men followers, that they don't know, for the sole purpose of being eye candy for those men. It sounds like that to me.

NewEraNewMindset Fri 31-Oct-14 07:54:06

I imagine he is getting off at looking at photos of her and generally fawning over her.

textingdisaster Fri 31-Oct-14 07:54:21

Liking pouty photos definitely weird. Can I ask how old he is?

ilovesooty Fri 31-Oct-14 08:08:31

It sounds utterly weird. The very fact that you ask here rather than asking him indicates to me that there is a problem and you know it.

PiperRose Fri 31-Oct-14 08:12:27

Ok. He's had more than one EA. (Drip feed much?). You know the answer. Leave him.

LemonadeRayGun Fri 31-Oct-14 08:36:58

There are lots of explanations here that could be innocent. My DH has several friends on FB who I don't know, if I were to describe the interactions and who my DH says they are you would no doubt all think me very naive and DH a lying, sleazy player. That couldn't be further from the truth and it would never occur to me to ask on here if you lot thought something dodgy was going on, because I know it isn't.

OP the fact that you are asking either means you are very insecure in your relationship, or that you know something is going on that shouldnt be. Whichever it is you need to deal with it xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: