Talk

Advanced search

to be sat in bed, demolishing a whole packet of Hobnobs and watching Planet Dinosaur? (Anti-mope tips appreciated)

(5 Posts)
TheOrchardKeeper Fri 04-Apr-14 18:01:20

Having a bitch of a year. I was hoping by entertaining my inner child it might cheer me the fuck up.

It's not working... hmm grin

Anyone got any better ideas/distractions? wine

BlackeyedSusan Fri 04-Apr-14 18:03:40

I think you posted it at the end of your op... wine

TheOrchardKeeper Fri 04-Apr-14 18:08:04

That is a fantastic idea.

Do you think if I squint hard enough I'll be able to use telekenisis to get some from the local? grin kicks self for not planning ahead

Feel like banging my head against a brick wall this evening. I don't even really get angry but just saw something massively cockish from ex (who's now not seen DS for almost 2 months due to stress etc etc BS BS) and it has just been the cunty cherry on my crappy cake grin

TheOrchardKeeper Fri 04-Apr-14 18:13:39

I have some tesco value red wine that I use for cooking.

That would be pushing it I think hmm grin

Usually just spend the evening in the bath if I'm hacked off but had an Op recently so am not allowed baths <firstworldproblemalert>.

TheOrchardKeeper Fri 04-Apr-14 18:25:07

This evening just gets better hmm

Ex just texted to say can he have DS for a whole weekend in a fortnight. DS hasn't been to his new house or spent more than one night with him in quite a while so I'm not comfortable with it at all. He doesn't know but DS has also talked about daddy smoking in the car & daddy smacking his bum. (I don't smack, though I do timeouts etc. Am really against just hitting straight away for every offence and just smacking in general and ex knows this). He's only just under 4 so may be OTT/not quite true but fgs. If I dare bring it up i'll just be the anniying ex who just wants to stop contact etc etc blah blah angry

(I found out when DS told me he was going to smack me on the bum for being naughty. I asked him who smacked him, because I don't and he said daddy/grandma a.k.a ex's DM).

I want to go to sleep for a few weeks wine

Wake me up in the summer someone?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now