Talk

Advanced search

To think you're a mother fucking waste of space that really knows how to piss me off!

(13 Posts)
RalphLaurenLover Thu 03-Apr-14 02:04:06

A friend has just sent my print screens of my Lo's dad. The same man that emailed me 3 days ago saying he wanted me to go to mediation or he was taking me to go to court. When I found out the price of mediation £180 and the price of the contact centre referral £135 and the contact session with notes £76 and told him he said they were both out of the question as they were too expensive.

Well guess fucking what. The same pathetic twat paid £500 to get his SPARE car fixed that has more emotional value than my son. As well as buying miniature models of said heap of shit from ebay and other parts of someone else's car.

So please tell me how can you justify not paying too see someone who you claim to want to see so desperately yet you can on an old shitty car from the 80's. I mean if we all could fucking do that I wouldn't of bothered feeding, clothing or paying bills for my son so I could pay that much to get my car fixed.

you fucking piss me off angryangryangryangryangryangry

rabbitlady Thu 03-Apr-14 02:09:40

i can see you are angry. i think i would be too. around 1985 my then-husband wouldn't let me have a pair of shoes for £7 (the only pair i had was worn out) but bought fancy mud-flaps for his car for fifteen pounds. i haven't forgotten.

RalphLaurenLover Thu 03-Apr-14 02:14:17

I just don't see how you can go "I have no money" when you have at least 2 cars that cost a bomb to run (18mpg the way he drives) when someone say's sell one then you don't need two you can go "i won't sell one they both have mean more to me than anyone or anything they have to much emotional value to me"

I mean fuck it I want to go on holiday so why don't I just stop feeding and clothing my child and swan off because I want to.

If you have no money then you have no money, he'll plead poverty to anyone who will listen yet blast all over the internet how he speeds down the motorway and pays shit loads to fix up some heap of shit that should just be scrapped.

Hate is a strong word but I swear I need something stronger for him

rabbitlady Thu 03-Apr-14 02:16:04

my then-ex, (same bloke as before), took three foreign holidays a year and withheld some of my maintenance payments as he couldn't afford to put them up. i sorted that after a while though.

RalphLaurenLover Thu 03-Apr-14 02:23:35

I mean how do I stop this? sad

If he takes me to court he better be prepared because as soon as he say's I can't afford to pay for the contact centre I'll be showing him and the judge the print screens that he could afford to pay for his car to be fixed at £500 today yet couldn't afford a contact session 3 days ago.

He tells everyone on them stupid 'fathers rights' Facebook pages that he's an "alienated" parent, that I'm stopping him from seeing my son, I'm unreasonable and ofc he's done nothing wrong, he's been fighting since the day he was born etc.

Yet he doesn't tell them he is emotionally abusive, manipulative, aggressive and controlling, he refuses contact and say's he's got no money yet magically fines it for cars and the pub. Eurgh why can't he fall down a very high mountain.

MexicanSpringtime Thu 03-Apr-14 02:37:59

Yeap, my ex had a house, car, boat and two big dogs, but couldn't afford to send me any maintenance for his child. We were in another country so I had no legal recourse.
Everytime I had to refuse something to my child I would think about the two dogs who seems to be higher on his priorities than she was.

feathermucker Thu 03-Apr-14 03:09:39

Arsehole sad

KaFayOLay Thu 03-Apr-14 03:20:38

I'm not versed in mediation etc. Is this a route that is taken when you can't sort things amicably?

You do seem very, very angry OP and refer to who I assume is both your child as 'my' son. Is the man you are angry with the lad's father?

Maybe you could put your anger aside for the sake of your son's relationship with his father?

RalphLaurenLover Thu 03-Apr-14 03:47:09

KaFayOLay - Of course I'm angry he's done nothing but try and control me for 2/3 years. He does the typical oh is me act when in reality he doesn't really care.

Mediation has to be taken before you go to court, the first time we went to court he gave them false information so I knew nothing about it, they closed his application in October 2013 because he would either turn up to contact and not even acknowledge my son, the staff had to remind him to say hello and goodbye to him, my son would do nothing but cry to the point he was sick because he'd refuse to let him leave (he's not even 2).

He 'wanted' mediation again, so I arranged mine separately due to the abuse and told him how much his would be, he said he couldn't afford it and wanted to go to court. Fair enough. I spoke to my solicitor and the mediator, solicitor, myself all told him it would have to go back to the contact centre due to the nature of the last contact which was a total of 4 hours, 5 if you count the hour he was a sleep (and a separate 31 seconds when he tried to see him on his own and he got so distressed they had to remove my son from the session)

I could and have put my anger aside for that poor excuse for the man but what can I do when he doesn't want contact in the contact centre because his car has more sentimental and emotional value than my son so needs the money for that, he doesn't want to pay for mediation and actually went 6 months without seeing him because "it was easier not to"

DontCareAboutYourShoes Thu 03-Apr-14 04:33:37

Some men will put anything before their children, the shits. My ex is apparently struggling to pay his bills boo hoo hoo so can't buy his child a birthday present. His facebook suggests otherwise. He's just splashed out on a shiny new xbox game off eBay. Paid £35 he says. Struggling my arse.

deakymom Thu 03-Apr-14 07:41:38

i would be fuming hell i am fuming every time my ex gets caught working he quits and spends 12 months paying off the tiny contribution he makes at £5 a fortnight if im lucky sometimes its £5 a month

EverythingCounts Thu 03-Apr-14 07:50:51

Don't blame you for feeling angry. That is pathetic on his part.

RalphLaurenLover Thu 03-Apr-14 09:38:59

He hasn't even asked how my son is in the past 5/6 months, didn't send anything at Christmas, I haven't even spoken to him in the past 2 days.

I mean if you want to plead poverty don't paste otherwise all over Facebook, I would however love to see him trying to explain to a judge how he couldn't afford contact when offered yet the past 2 months have been spending money on his crappy car daily each time equating more to than what the cost of the centre is.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now