Advanced search

to of just had enough

(9 Posts)
BitsinTatters Wed 02-Apr-14 20:04:47

Well I know IABU

I'm tired
Poorly - constant head aches etc
Children are tired
Work is mounting up - customers getting passed off with me (self employed)
DP out of the house from 7.30am til gone 8pm
3 children

Went to see my mum descended into tears from all 3 kids as they are tired and ill and my mum's isn't very kid friendly

I just want / need a break but there won't be one

I want to stop the world and just catch up

cry

BananaBumps Wed 02-Apr-14 20:12:32

YANBU!! you need a break. It sounds like you're not going to get one soon but definitely be kind to yourself and realise you're not superhuman and you've just got too much on at the moment.

BitsinTatters Wed 02-Apr-14 20:38:54

Oh and it's school holidays

Waahhhhhhhhhhhh too much too much

I've got eldest and smallest to bed. Just the pesky 3yr old who is still taunting me.

deakymom Wed 02-Apr-14 21:24:21

low iron? it makes me feel ill like you described you cope with your children when your well yes? then you're entitled to a rough day or two xx do you not have a friend you can deposit the kids on? cake

rabbitlady Wed 02-Apr-14 21:26:35

just hugs.

Famzilla Wed 02-Apr-14 21:28:43

Could you be anaemic? Obviously life is hard with 3 children and no support but you may not be getting enough iron either. When I was anaemic I felt much like you're describing.

PumpkinPie2013 Wed 02-Apr-14 21:47:47

YANBU!!!

Be kind to yourself! Can you have wine once all children are in bed?

Agree with Famzilla it would be worth seeing your GP to check any possible cause of headaches/constant tiredness.
flowers for you x

crazykat Wed 02-Apr-14 22:14:43

YANBU.

I could have written your post.

I'm so tired its unbelievable. Every day no matter how much sleep I get I'm still falling asleep by 9am. Constantly have a low level cold which flares up into a bad head cold every few weeks.

I'm so behind with course work and have four DCs, one at home all day, one at nursery and two full time at school. This means by the time I get home I have two hours (one if I need food shopping) before picking dd2 up, then by the time dd2 and ds2 have had lunch and I've cleaned up their mess I have an hour before having to leave for dd1 and ds1.

I did cry to DH tonight as I'm feeling so overwhelmed with it all.

Sorry for the thread hijack. It's tough when you don't feel well. Could your DH take the DCs out over the weekend to let you catch up on a few things?

Hope it gets better soon.

BitsinTatters Thu 03-Apr-14 08:42:49

Awww crazycat I'm sorry it's tough isn't it

No DP won't take them out. He likes to do stuff All together. Even if that means by that point that I can't take any more and we end up having a row and me flouncing off to a friend for a cup of bloody tea just to get a moment to myself

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now