Talk

Advanced search

To be very annoyed that Hello Fresh have restarted my deliveries when |I had cancelled my subscription !

(8 Posts)
MellowAutumn Mon 31-Mar-14 23:36:39

Tried Hello fresh - loved some of the recipes and quality but kept getting a damaged sauce which was then all over the other packaging and meant loads of work wiping everything - when the whole point was convenience !
They always replaced but it was just too much faff for something that was supposed to make life easier - So I cancelled 6 weeks ago. Have just come home to an email saying I'm having a delivery TOMMOROW ! have tried t cancel again but cannot cancel as already out for delivery and I have been charged. Not a happy bunny as have already shopped for this week and have a full fridge.
Have emailed and am waiting for a response but very unhappy at this.

TigerTrumpet Tue 01-Apr-14 00:48:54

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

BumpNGrind Tue 01-Apr-14 00:56:33

How did you manage to cancel? So far all I've managed to do is pause delivery for 6 weeks at a time.

I've always had good service but find it expensive, especially as I tended to forget when it was arriving and would already have been shopping.

TigerTrumpet Tue 01-Apr-14 01:03:20

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

AgaPanthers Tue 01-Apr-14 01:43:44

I think they have changed their procedures, as I had kept pausing it, but when they called me to try and get me to take another box, they said I could cancel online. Sure enough if you click around in the 'my account' section, you can now cancel.

Food wasn't great tbh.

MellowAutumn Tue 01-Apr-14 21:18:23

Totally crap service - apparently telling them by phone that I had cancelled was not enough it had to be by email - they have now amended the website so you can cancel online - Customer service does not seam to be their forte how every trendy and right on they come across.

MiscellaneousAssortment Tue 01-Apr-14 22:11:20

Well I think they're mixed from my experiences, but I do intend to cancel as they aren't great at vegetarian recipes...

It's clearly meat eaters creating the ideas as in the majority of meals you can point to the 'and this will do instead of meat' ingredient.

However they've always been very friendly and apologetic the odd occasion it's gone wrong.

MellowAutumn Wed 02-Apr-14 07:24:28

Misc they were always lovely - just not very effective - and yes everything is very heavily meat based, I did love having no waste and no half packets of expensive ingredients left. Just for a service that I wanted to use every week - I need good service all the time not just lovely and ineffective emails smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now