Talk

Advanced search

To want to smash my iPhone with frustration

(7 Posts)
whatareyoueventalkingabout Mon 31-Mar-14 15:59:05

Have downloaded a book from amazon website. It's not showing on iPhone. It keeps just offering me the sample. Would it be unreasonable to ring amazon and just SCREAM down the phone as my only free time today has been taken up and I have nothing to read? Or can someone clever help me???

Suefla62 Mon 31-Mar-14 16:24:04

Log onto the amazon website. Click manage my kindle. Click the book. Click actions. Click send to my iphone.

PolterGoose Mon 31-Mar-14 16:25:09

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

BertieBotts Mon 31-Mar-14 16:26:12

Check both through the kindle app and through the website that it's been sent to the right device. If you have more than one registered it might not have been (even sometimes when you only have one, it's a weird glitch)

fishybits Mon 31-Mar-14 16:57:13

You can't do it via the amazon app, has to be through the website.

SelectAUserName Mon 31-Mar-14 17:03:47

If you log onto the Amazon website via Safari (not the app), you should have the option to send the new book to a specific device, in which case you can select your iPhone.

Meerkatwhiskers Mon 31-Mar-14 17:44:55

Did you get it from amazon.com? If so I don't think you can get them on uk amazon products (which would include amazon iPhone app if downloaded from the uk App Store).

Otherwise, you should have it on your cloud tab to download when you sign in.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now