Talk

Advanced search

Should I ground him?

(16 Posts)
fridayfreedom Sun 30-Mar-14 23:05:46

DS 15 has a 3 inch long nipple hair, just one!
He won't let me pluck or cut it. Should I ground him? He is also becoming more resistant to me squeezing his blackheads. Where have I gone wrong??

brokenhearted55a Sun 30-Mar-14 23:29:34

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

PomBearWithAnOFRS Sun 30-Mar-14 23:32:27

Just wait until he's asleep... duh grin (and try bribery for the blackheads - invest in a "thingy" from Amazon or somewhere - they have a proper name but I forget what it is, (try searching "spot popper" or "blackhead squeezer" type thing) and then bribe him to keep still.

C3P0 Mon 31-Mar-14 01:49:05

YABU. He's not your dog. You can't groom him.

BuntyCollocks Mon 31-Mar-14 03:25:41

Oh for christs sake, it's clearly a lighthearted post. Can we not have them anymore without the fucking label 'lighthearted' in the thread title?

Pin him down and pluck away, op. ??

HuskyBlueEyes Mon 31-Mar-14 03:31:01

Its lighthearted. Ffs.

JeanSeberg Mon 31-Mar-14 03:33:21

This is a joke right?

Well done Einstein.

fridayfreedom Mon 31-Mar-14 08:17:25

Erm yes, it's a joke....

thebody Mon 31-Mar-14 08:22:52

no spots and blackheads are not a joke.

there is nothing more deadly serious than a teenage boys yellow/black spotted skin and his inability to pop them himself ir allow you to pop them.

it's bloody torture.

I once pounced in ds 2 while he was asleep aged 15 and popped a beautiful huge yellow one that had been twinkling at me all day. I had to be quick and decisive as he yelled like a girl!

re the hair just conceal a tweezers about your person and go for it.

Bardette Mon 31-Mar-14 08:29:54

Can't you give him a loving hug and accidentally grab the hair? My ds (6) has one front tooth left sticking out, he looks like a hill billy. I was going to attack him in his sleep but dh wouldn't let me sad

ThreeLannistersOneTargaryen Mon 31-Mar-14 08:36:54

DS1 (14) had a little whitehead pimple on his upper lip. He wouldn't let me go anywhere near it, because he said you shouldn't squeeze spots and it would be better left alone! What kind of a person have I raised?! shock

MammaTJ Mon 31-Mar-14 08:37:09

Ground him on the grounds that he is not fit to be seen until random hair has been dealt with!

GinSoakedMisery Mon 31-Mar-14 08:39:14

Swap all his tops for girls ones and refuse to swap back until he allows you to pluck. That'll teach him.

Polarn Mon 31-Mar-14 08:40:54

Eurgh I'm not looking forward to having a teenage boy in the house!

thebody Mon 31-Mar-14 08:41:37

Three ffs what have we raised indeed?

I have 4 kids who can't bear squeezing spots, fair enough, but they won't let me do it either.

why? why? from a child upwards I adore a good spot/blackhead or best of all a boil

what have we done to raise such squeamish wimps! dh is the same.

shouldn't squeeze spots indeed! whatever next. Armageddon!

fridayfreedom Mon 31-Mar-14 08:44:42

Occasionally he will let me have a go at his monobrow but yes he squeals like a girl!
He squeezes his own spots too. Am sorely disappointed in him...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now