Talk

Advanced search

What is the name of the road you can park in for free to go to Kings College Hospital?

(8 Posts)
DigitConfusion Fri 28-Mar-14 11:56:08

Help, I can't remember and just about to head off.

I've not been for a while but have an appointment there this afternoon, it's a road with railings as I recall I think next to a park or green? And you can park for free (don't know how long I will be).

Does anyone know what it is called or any other roads nearby with easy free parking?

DigitConfusion Fri 28-Mar-14 11:57:37

Oh poo this was meant to be in chat.

I'm probably being unreasonable for wanting free parking at hospital but please can someone still help.

AIBU to be such a forgetful and dopey cow?

grin

MrsHoolie Fri 28-Mar-14 12:00:06

Yanbu!
I didn't know this road existed.wish I had as I had eight scans their in pregnancy and it was difficult to get to.

MrsHoolie Fri 28-Mar-14 12:00:25

You can ask MNHQ to move this to Chat.

Polyethyl Fri 28-Mar-14 12:02:50

Ferndene road. It's only free after 2pm.

RiverTam Fri 28-Mar-14 12:05:21

all the roads around Ruskin Park are free to park in except between 12 and 2 pm. Ferndene is the one at the top, there's also Finsen down the bottom near the playground entrance. Can't remember the names of the others.

DigitConfusion Fri 28-Mar-14 12:07:20

Excellent Polyethyl thank you! I thought that looked like the only road next to any green on the map but wasn't at all sure. We will be getting there at about 1.15pm so can just pay the last bit I hope. thanks and sorry for the AIBU board misuse.

DigitConfusion Fri 28-Mar-14 12:07:41

Thanks River

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now