Talk

Advanced search

I've been watching Andy's Dinosaur Adventures...

(11 Posts)
ScarletLady02 Thu 27-Mar-14 18:11:20

So AIBU to want to watch ALL of the Jurassic Park movies back to back tonight on Lovefilm even though the t-Rex isn't Jurassic and it irritates me massively....

But I love dinosaurs.....even though velociraptors terrify me...

sarkyone Thu 27-Mar-14 19:11:59

I'd like to know why if Andy is so clumsy that he's always breaking/losing/damaging things, why doesn't he ever hurt himself when he goes back in time?

Oh and yes watch all of the movies back to back with suitable snacks ....

pluCaChange Thu 27-Mar-14 19:13:35

YABU if the DC will be watching too! (which surely they will, if you're doing a marathon)

Hoofdegebouw Thu 27-Mar-14 19:14:35

Have been watching this with the dc's this eve - it's brilliant! Makes me want to watch Jurassic park too, and walking with dinosaurs. Though actually they would all be better with Andy in them too blush

pluCaChange Thu 27-Mar-14 19:28:02

I wish Andy would just ask Hattie out.

AmandinePoulain Thu 27-Mar-14 19:31:26

Go for it but now that amazon have buggered up got involved with lovefilm get your credit card out because most films are no longer included in your subscription <bitter>

ScarletLady02 Fri 28-Mar-14 09:07:56

I found out that last night AmadinePoulain much to my irritation.

I wouldn't let DD watch them pluCaChange, she's only 3 grin

She does love Andy though. She puts her back-pack on and a hat and says "I'm going back in time to look for dinosaurs!"

It is beyond cute...

I wasn't going to pay to watch all the Jurassic Park movies so I watched Land Before Time instead and cried like a baby (I'm 30....surely that's pathetic)

pluCaChange Fri 28-Mar-14 14:47:59

Awww

AmandinePoulain Fri 28-Mar-14 15:09:52

I've cancelled mine and gone for Netflix instead, Amazon have really shot themselves in the foot with this one!

pluCaChange Fri 28-Mar-14 15:12:32

Good tip about the lovefilm/Netflix differences, by the way!

ScarletLady02 Fri 28-Mar-14 21:04:47

I signed up last year because I had a free 2 month thing and we got into watching Sons Of Anarchy, so when it came to the end of our trial I though "Oh...£5.99 a month, that's not bad!" but now I'm getting pissed with them since they've changed...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now