Talk

Advanced search

to moan about a certain veg box delivery company? (Yes, this could not be more trivial)

(3 Posts)
LRDtheFeministDragon Tue 25-Mar-14 21:44:15

I signed up last autumn. All the stuff was very nice, but for some reason I couldn't register my card to do a direct debit on their website. I rang them and they talked me through it (and I thought it'd worked). I didn't. Just before Christmas I cleared the bill in a one-off payment and cancelled our order, because TBH I don't want to have to faff about paying something online once a week if their direct debit won't work.

They kept delivering boxes. They're still perfectly nice, though honestly I can survive without copious quantities of beetroots. I have now tried to cancel about ten times and tried to pay off the amount roughly the same number. I haven't managed to be in when the delivery turns up because it clashes with something else. When I try to ring them they're always unavailable.

Er ... has anyone else had this?! I'm sure they're lovely and all, and it's presumably rather nice of them to keep sending out boxes when I'm in debit to them, but I would actually rather just pay them off and get rid of the bloody stuff.

justtoomessy Tue 25-Mar-14 21:47:11

You need to go onto their website and find the section that has regular orders. Cancel it. Screen shot it and email this to the customer services address stating that if you receive any more boxes you will not be paying for them. It must have a cancel alls future orders button so screen shot that if you haven't set up a regular order.

LRDtheFeministDragon Tue 25-Mar-14 21:59:29

Oh, yes, that's a good point about screen shots.

I don't feel any huge ill-will towards them, just bemused what they're getting out of this really, other than a load of late payments.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now