Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To think Jamelia is awful!

(24 Posts)
hickorychicken Mon 24-Mar-14 13:15:15

Loose Women is on in the background and I can hear her just talking and talking....and not thinking... she grinds my gears so much!
Today's gem, when talking about marriage guidance being good to just listen to the couple was "Well can't you get a pet?"
I have no idea why that has annoyed me so much but she strikes me as such a black and white person, anything that she doesn't do/believe is a bit silly....

And she has just said that (MARRIED!) Kian from Westlife has wandering eyes WTF!

Wow maybe i should just switch over haha

ThefutureMrsTatum Mon 24-Mar-14 13:18:25

She does seem to let words fall out of her mouth without processing them first. I don't think she intends to be offensive, she's just a bit thoughtless and maybe immature.

SoleSource Mon 24-Mar-14 14:36:08

She talks shire.

SoleSource Mon 24-Mar-14 14:36:29

Shit

GoEasyPudding Mon 24-Mar-14 14:52:14

I don't know what it is,
that makes me feel like this....

but I don't mind her.

tee hee.

iamusuallybeingunreasonable Mon 24-Mar-14 14:54:11

She was awful, but so was Kian's singing gawd bless him, he was terrible!!

StillaChocoholic Mon 24-Mar-14 15:01:12

I can't stand her. If she's on I'm turning off.
She says some ridiculous things about what her daughter will never do and I just feel like laughing at her. She needs a reality check.

arselikekylie Tue 25-Mar-14 07:12:02

I quite like her. I don't watch Loose Women but I've seen her on various panel shows and always thought she was quite funny.

Sparklingbrook Tue 25-Mar-14 07:18:51

I think she seems quite immature but trying hard to be a grown up. Saying that I have abandoned LW, and my life is better for it, grin

mummybare Tue 25-Mar-14 07:31:18

YAsoNBU. She is an ignorant tool.

TheBody Tue 25-Mar-14 07:35:25

she lives near me. seems nice at the local shops. very tall woman.grin

Sparklingbrook Tue 25-Mar-14 07:43:54

I think she got some sort of fine/ban for driving without insurance earlier in the year, and dangerous tyres or something. I am sure she is nice, but not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Tinkywoo Tue 25-Mar-14 07:44:05

Thebody Really?

Is this in Kent?

WanderingAway Tue 25-Mar-14 09:15:57

When she is on tv she comes across as immature and a bit thick. Dont know if it is just an act or not but i always find it strange that she home schooled her children.

EthelDorothySusan Tue 25-Mar-14 09:20:44

I don't watch loose women regularly. When I have seen her around on TV, she strikes me as having a good heart, being very young for her age and quite limited.

ENormaSnob Tue 25-Mar-14 09:25:23

Gawd i havent seen or heard about her since she sang sommat circa 2003.

Sparklysilversequins Tue 25-Mar-14 14:50:55

Is this Jamelia who shagged Harvey from So Solid Crew behind his wife Aleesha Dixon's back?

Lovely woman hmm

EthelDorothySusan Tue 25-Mar-14 14:52:07

No that was someone else who had a baby to him called Angel. She got with a cheat and was then horrified when he treated her like rubbish. hmm

TheArmadillo Tue 25-Mar-14 14:54:45

I was just going to say what sparkly did. She was the one who stole aleisha dixon's partner/husband. They had an affair and I think jamelia then married him.

Only seen her on tv once and she came across as pleasant but completely thick.

Sparklysilversequins Tue 25-Mar-14 14:55:45

Oh you're right that was Javine.

Sorry Jamelia blush.

ThefutureMrsTatum Tue 25-Mar-14 14:57:51

No, you have the wrong person. The one who stole alesha Dixon's fella was thw girl who got rejected from girls aloud.

ThefutureMrsTatum Tue 25-Mar-14 14:58:52

X post, thats her, javine hylton

IamInvisible Tue 25-Mar-14 15:00:18

She annoys me when she says " Me, myself I think" hmm why not just say "I think"?

Her DDs aren't allowed to watch TV unless she is there, the oldest one is 13 and not allowed to go to school in her own,or catch the bus or train. I can sense some rebellion will happen there!

Trojanhouse Fri 28-Mar-14 17:16:24

I think she is quite sweet tbh.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now