Talk

Advanced search

To think that some 'no make up' selfies are

(16 Posts)
PisforPeter Sun 23-Mar-14 21:54:10

Wearing some sort of make up??

MamaPingu Sun 23-Mar-14 21:56:11

I must say I've seen quite a few with their eye liner faintly still in trying to pass it off as natural.

Don't think it'd hurt to go fully bare for such a wonderful cause!!

spongebob13 Sun 23-Mar-14 21:58:03

really? another thread about it?

southeastastra Sun 23-Mar-14 21:58:19

i am so bored of them and all the 'you're so beautiful comments' i am a cow though.

southeastastra Sun 23-Mar-14 21:58:45

first thread about themi've posted on

FindusCrispyShitCakes Sun 23-Mar-14 22:00:21

YANBU. I've seen a fair few where people dig out a holiday photo and say "this was me in the costa del mar last year with no make up" - yet she has sun kissed skin and sunglasses on. Doesn't fucking count love. I looked like the elephant man in my makeup free selfie, it's not fair!

LaGuardia Sun 23-Mar-14 22:05:35

One friend on FB looked absolutely hideous. I had no idea she is so ugly. And yes, other friends still wrote how beautiful she looked. Hilarious.

thenightsky Sun 23-Mar-14 22:07:35

I've been nominated about a zillion times. I've ignored them all.

I did think of posting a pic of me in MASSIVE sunnies though grin

It's all shite though, isn't it?

PisforPeter Sun 23-Mar-14 22:08:52

grin

thenightsky Sun 23-Mar-14 22:09:02

LaGuardia perhaps we should all start posting something along the lines of... 'Christ I'd no idea you were so ugly' or 'shit, didn't recognise you there' sort of posts grin

chattychattyboomba Sun 23-Mar-14 22:15:39

I personally love the ones where you cut off half your face to fit the cleavage in

MamaPingu Sun 23-Mar-14 22:16:53

Seen quite a few where they are topless to look sexier, all I can say is WEIRDOS

southeastastra Sun 23-Mar-14 22:17:04

or a there is a church missing it's gargoyle. much more fun.

deakymom Sun 23-Mar-14 22:18:54

using the beauty shot on the camera too grin some people have less wrinkles with "no makeup" on so they are photoshopping!

thenightsky Sun 23-Mar-14 22:23:27

or a there is a church missing it's gargoyle

Southeast grin

stillenacht Sun 23-Mar-14 22:27:51

I've been stunned by how old my friends look. Granted I am fatter than all of them but wowsers some look haggered without the slap. I used to wear loads as a teen (had v bad acne). Haven't bought make up for over 10 years now and genuinely surprised at how fresh faced I looked compared to friends who had perfect skin when we were teens.

God that sounds bitchy eh? Oh wellgrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now