Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To blame Mumsnetters for my perverted Musketeers obsession?

(16 Posts)
muffinino82 Sat 22-Mar-14 18:37:59

You know who you are!

OH just informed me that for some reason, even though we have seperate log ins to our computer and seperate mobiles, whatever I'm watching on YouTube is showing up on his YouTube history feed. He questioned why there were so many Musketeers videos, including fan made ones blush I blamed certain threads on here, tried to make out it was purely due to the links on those threads and how unsuspecting I was when clicking on them and how I though the threads were simply a discussion of the programme. He went hmm
hopes he doesn't realise how many Dean Winchester/Castiel videos I've watched

MalcolmTuckersMistress Mon 24-Mar-14 10:36:22

BAAAHAAAHAAAAHAAAAAA!

Yanbu.

Leave the bastard!

muffinino82 Mon 24-Mar-14 21:50:03

Sage advise indeed MTM - he point blank refuses to wear a cool feathered hat, carry a rapier or wear a personalised shoulder guard (the correct name escapes me) hmm

DrinkFeckArseGirls Mon 24-Mar-14 21:57:56

Aaaargh, no one talks about the thread outside the thread!!!!!

DrinkFeckArseGirls Mon 24-Mar-14 21:58:25

Pauldron.

MavisGrind Mon 24-Mar-14 22:04:50

Oi Drink my word! (unless it is incorrect and then you're welcome to it)

Ohbyethen Mon 24-Mar-14 22:08:23

I was doing more than well enough on my own it has to be said! The Muskperv threads were just a lovely boon. I'm even more of a perv though apparently as I'm just a creepy silent voyeur blush

Yanbu to shift the blame though if he refuses to cooperate and is giving you the hmm

ilikeyourface Mon 24-Mar-14 22:09:27

Yadnbu , I have also watched so many dean/cas videos its bordering on worrying

Figster Mon 24-Mar-14 22:11:01

Where are these magical links Op?

QueenAnneofAustria Mon 24-Mar-14 22:34:10

Well I think it's improving my marriage not the one to the king obviously so I deduce you are approaching it all wrong OP. wink

GatoradeMeBitch Mon 24-Mar-14 22:46:13

Oh no... Last time I read a MN crush thread I ended up watching Tom Hiddleston videos all weekend... backing away...

DrinkFeckArseGirls Mon 24-Mar-14 22:46:57

Gatorade come and see us... It seems you'd fit right in wink

muffinino82 Mon 24-Mar-14 23:00:17

Pauldron

That's the badger! I knew it began with a P but couldn't remember it, thank you

muffinino82 Mon 24-Mar-14 23:04:32

Oh no... Last time I read a MN crush thread I ended up watching Tom Hiddleston videos all weekend... backing away...

We've all been there...have you seen the ComicCon Loki footage? It's gold grin

muffinino82 Mon 24-Mar-14 23:09:06

Where are these magical links Op?

Ask and ye shall receive - I think it's up to thread 8 now grin

Perversions

muffinino82 Mon 24-Mar-14 23:11:36

Well I think it's improving my marriage not the one to the king obviously so I deduce you are approaching it all wrong OP. wink

I think he's now cottoned on to what's been happening the last couple of months - it's a miracle we both make it out of bed alive!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now