Talk

Advanced search

To let you all know...

(10 Posts)
EverythingsDozy Sat 22-Mar-14 12:48:03

That I don't think I want my husband to come home.
I finally think I'm done with him. I saw him today after he invited himself over and I didn't want anything to do with him. I didn't want to punch him or kiss him . I wanted him to get out of my house because I don't like him, but I didn't want anything to do with him.
I am still hurting over the betrayal, him bringing another woman into my bed was hard! But I really dont want him.
Am I finally freeing myself from him?!!? grin

WorraLiberty Sat 22-Mar-14 12:49:36

I don't know the back story, but I'm glad you're feeling so positive and so indifferent to him.

You're well rid thanks

monkeysox Sat 22-Mar-14 13:02:56

Hope your strength continues and things work out how you want

EverythingsDozy Sat 22-Mar-14 13:40:34

Me too.
What happened is still floating around in my head and that betrayal of someone I loved hurts. But when I saw him today, I felt nothing. I was shocked.

Lambzig Sat 22-Mar-14 14:34:46

I don't know how long ago this happened for you, but I hope that strength continues. From what you said in your OP, the betrayal sounds so huge, it's good if you want to move on.

The opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference. Excuse the trite statement, but it sounds like that is what you are experiencing at the moment. thanks

maras2 Sat 22-Mar-14 14:43:22

Indifference is the way to go . Well done you lovely , brave woman .

Tiredtomybones Sat 22-Mar-14 15:02:18

You sound really strong. Be proud.

LouiseAderyn Sat 22-Mar-14 16:59:05

They say the opposite of hate is indifference. I think it is great news that you feel nothing for him - I think that will make the future much easier and happier for you.

DonkeysDontRideBicycles Sat 22-Mar-14 17:19:51

I like your posts OP. This one suggests that you are past that numb limbo stage and beyond the anger. It doesn't mean what he did has worn off entirely but for now you can be in the same space without wanting to rip limbs off. Ups and downs aren't entirely over but this is definitely progress.

EverythingsDozy Sat 22-Mar-14 20:34:01

Thank you smile
I was mad that he decided to invite himself over with no warning but I was more mad that he lied to his parents and told them I was okay with him coming over. His dad was mad because he felt shafted. His mum was really off with me but she blows hot and cold so I don't really know what she thinks!!
I don't really care any more. He's a dumbass, she's a bitch and they're welcome to each other!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now