Talk

Advanced search

To hate chewing....

(10 Posts)
Rilletts Fri 21-Mar-14 18:27:02

DH is a constant chewer of gum. He's addicted to nicotine gum - it's got worse over the years. I'm fed up of looking at his bovine chops, I swear the chewing becomes more frantic every day. Repulsive or is it me?

AnnieIncognito Fri 21-Mar-14 18:34:52

No, it's repulsive. I hate chewing gum of any kind and cannot stand watching people chomp like a cow chewing their cud. [shudder]

DarylDixonsDarlin Fri 21-Mar-14 18:49:30

Grim. My DH does the same. I swear it changes the shape of the chewer's face, over time!

maras2 Fri 21-Mar-14 18:52:33

How on earth have you put up with this for so long ? I'd have had him under the patio if he'd ignored the first warning . Put his head under the pillow tonight and hope that the psycho tooth fairy is on duty and pulls all of his teeth out .

AnnieIncognito Fri 21-Mar-14 18:57:59

I like maras2's suggestion. Do that!

TheGreatHunt Fri 21-Mar-14 19:00:12

YANBU

Fuckinh hate chewing. My boss chews over the phone when I'm talking to him.

Hate it.

Rilletts Sat 22-Mar-14 19:26:03

Thanks for your replies. It's just not the norm is it to see a non stop chomping jaw. Maybe it's bad PMT but the sight if it drives me...

ControlGeek Sat 22-Mar-14 19:29:01

There's an epidemic of this at my workplace. Even very senior managers chomp their way through meetings. It's repulsive and unprofessional.

WitchWay Sat 22-Mar-14 20:03:02

Does he keep his mouth closed? I think I could tolerate closed chomping, as long as I couldn't hear anything.

Rilletts Sat 22-Mar-14 20:05:53

No, it's a full on chomp. He's rather full of cheek so any angle is irritating.

confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now