Talk

Advanced search

To think the storage company could at least be contactable?

(3 Posts)
SolidGoldBrass Fri 21-Mar-14 16:44:37

I am in the wrong, sure, for not having paid the bill, but they should surely be able to give me the phone number of the bailiff and auction house and debt collector that they have used to remove my stuff? I mean, they want their moneydon't they?
DOes anyone know how you can track down a company's actual phone number when you don't want to use the 0800 one that keeps getting put to yet another bemused junior?

DoJo Fri 21-Mar-14 17:18:02

If they have already auctioned their stuff, or even just sold the debt on to an agency, then helping you is not going to make a jot of difference to them. Do the juniors not know who they can pass you on to, or is it a case of them actually refusing to deal with you now that they have passed it onto a debt collector?

SolidGoldBrass Fri 21-Mar-14 20:25:33

They have emailed me to say it's 'not policy' to give out the auction house details. I suppose tomorrow I shall just have to ring every auction house in the area....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now