Talk

Advanced search

is this common?

(5 Posts)
Emmap123 Fri 21-Mar-14 16:27:08

I've been going to a health club since April and often go to the classes of a chap that works there for his pilates class. He recently invited me to go and see a show that he's in and suggested drinks after. He is gay so it's not anything romantic iyswim. Not saying it's totally bizarre and i have arranged to go, just wondered if many people have experience of this. only because we only really chit-chat before classes etc.

Emmap123 Fri 21-Mar-14 16:35:01

i must add that he is perfectly lovely i was just surprised that he would ask as i dont know him that well at all. He seems v popular and well-like by ppl.

Susyb30 Fri 21-Mar-14 16:38:35

I would think maybe he just thinks you seem a lovely person and would like to get to know you and perhaps be friends. If you hadn't said he was gay I would have said he fancied you, but unless he's bisexual then I would say not. If you like him then go for it..he may turn out to be a great friend!

weeblueberry Fri 21-Mar-14 16:39:06

Is it common for gay pilates class instructors to invite people to a show?

Probably doesn't happen every day but yunno. ;)

Sounds like he just feels you guys have got on well and could become friends and wants to see if he's right...? Or am I oversimplifying it?

Emmap123 Fri 21-Mar-14 16:43:47

thanks Susy.

That was my thought weeblueberry. He is in the show. there is, however, no two ways about it, he is gay.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now