Talk

Advanced search

To leave it all to DH tonight

(11 Posts)
Anydrinkwilldo Thu 20-Mar-14 17:47:48

I'm on ML. Had a very stressful day stuck inside (weather is crap) with a 2 y/o and 8 w/o. Everytime I got baby to sleep toddler would get hyper and wake him. And I've had a few nights of constant feeding too (I'm bf). Have handed baby and toddler to dh to mind until I have to feed. I can hear him getting stressed out but I'm going to sit here on MN and leave him to it.

eltsihT Thu 20-Mar-14 18:16:27

Good for you!

I always crack and go and help dh. I need more staying power

CailinDana Thu 20-Mar-14 18:23:34

Of course YANBU. If he's stressed then that should make him realise how hard it is for you to do it all day. You need a break from it.

I am here on MN, Dh is in the kitchen preparing a fish salad for tea, he has cleaned loo and agreed with DS1 that he will hoover tomorrow. I am smile

Anydrinkwilldo Thu 20-Mar-14 18:50:09

I hate mother guilts. Ds1 is bawling crying but all I want to do is eat. I'm even contemplating alcohol shock

CailinDana Thu 20-Mar-14 19:30:30

A small glass of wine won't hurt.

Anydrinkwilldo Thu 20-Mar-14 20:17:27

CailinDana I love you, will you marry me. (I don't share my wine)

CailinDana Thu 20-Mar-14 20:32:39

I have a glass of my own so I shall join you. And I shall marry you. Just don't tell my husband.

Anydrinkwilldo Thu 20-Mar-14 20:39:01

It shall be our secret [shhhhhhh]

missmysexybody Thu 20-Mar-14 20:45:49

Are you having the glass of wine OP? If so, good for you. It is stressful and your post is reminding me of the early days with 2 young children. Oh how tough it all was. It gets so much easier in time.

Mim78 Thu 20-Mar-14 21:51:28

Yabu not to go to bed and sleep for a bit!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now