Talk

Advanced search

To want to shit the bed

(29 Posts)
CleanSheetBliss Thu 20-Mar-14 09:24:54

DH has had to work away from home this week leaving me and the DC at home. Unfortunately he got poorly last night, pooed the bed in the middle of the night. He was lucky because it's a room with two beds so he merely (went to toilet first!) switched beds and crawled back to sleep. Now he has taken the day off work and gets to lounge about in bliss and clean sheets, watch TV and order room service.

AIBU to be jealous! grin

He's telling me he is feeling really rough -diddums--

whitepuddingsupper Thu 20-Mar-14 09:26:31

Poor hotel staff having to deal with those sheets.

BeverleyMoss Thu 20-Mar-14 09:27:12

Thank you for sharing. hmm

poo troll

formerbabe Thu 20-Mar-14 09:29:19

Your user name really suits the post. What a funny coincidence.

WowserBowser Thu 20-Mar-14 09:32:33

I assume it's a nc for the post.

Bliss??? What is he going to do whilst some poor sod has to charge his shitty sheets?

WowserBowser Thu 20-Mar-14 09:33:54

*change

TruffleOil Thu 20-Mar-14 09:34:32

Surely your husband's pride/decency will force him to sort the mess out himself as best he can?

member Thu 20-Mar-14 09:35:43

Shit your bed then hmm

TalisaMaegyr Thu 20-Mar-14 09:35:58

I'd be hoping he'll do his best to sort the sheets before the chambermaid comes.... he's not in hospital, bit crap to expect them to sort out his accident. Excuse the pun.

fluffyraggies Thu 20-Mar-14 09:36:13

Jealous of the room service and fresh bed, yes.

Wanting to shit the bed?? errrrrr no

confused

TheBody Thu 20-Mar-14 09:38:13

you both sound wierd.

WowserBowser Thu 20-Mar-14 09:39:08

Yes, i may have been jealous before he admitted to shitting himself

shrunkenhead Thu 20-Mar-14 09:39:20

He's going to sort out the mess though, surely??? I'd die of embarrassment if this had happened to me and anyone found out about it!

ProfessorSkullyMental Thu 20-Mar-14 09:43:17

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

diddl Thu 20-Mar-14 09:46:01

I don't believe that an adult would leave shitty sheets on a bed all night.

fluffyraggies Thu 20-Mar-14 09:50:06

DH and i felt bad enough leaving some Ribena and chocolate stains on some hotel sheets once. Because of what it looked like it was in the bed.

If i ever really shat the bed, or bled on some hotel sheets, god forbid, i'd be mortified. I'd try to clean up what i could and make contact to appologise/warn the staff in advance.

NOT just snuggle down in the other bed!

Kendodd Thu 20-Mar-14 09:53:03

Are you sure he hasn't just died of embarrassment?

Jackie0 Thu 20-Mar-14 09:58:17

Jealous? What's wrong with you?

mumofthemonsters808 Thu 20-Mar-14 10:08:05

I don't believe this is real, so can't be bothered communicating my shock and disgust.

Sparklingbrook Thu 20-Mar-14 10:11:58

Is it time for this ?

Lj8893 Thu 20-Mar-14 10:14:37

Huh?!

CleanSheetBliss Thu 20-Mar-14 10:30:58

Oh dear, this did not go as expected! blush I'll write a little more before I slink away into obscurity.

No, I am not a poo troll, although I did NC. Report me to MN who will confirm I NC, but there is no poo talk in my previous posts! (Been on MN for about a year)

Pre DC I would have thought, poor DH away in a soulless hotel room with no home comforts and no one to look after him. I just thought it was vaguely amusing that now I am thinking "Jammy bastard, I wish I was poorly and could be in a hotel room and convalesce in peace and quiet away from the DC and all our mess."

I really didn't mean it to come across that DH and I are filthy people who love poo and sleeping in poo. Still not sure how I've given that impression, I thought it was clearly all a bit of a joke confused

Any talk about the little mess he made, or cleaning it up etc will no doubt encourage more calls of Poo Troll. I've shared a bed with him for 8 years with nothing like this happening, he really is poorly and I do genuinely feel sorry for him. No longer jealous that he gets to spend all day in a hotel room and not have to herd children all day or battle MN pitchforks

<clears off>

Lj8893 Thu 20-Mar-14 10:43:33

But can you please confirm he's not just going to leave his shit on the bed for the chambermaid to clean up???

fluffyraggies Thu 20-Mar-14 10:49:48

I really didn't mean it to come across that DH and I are filthy people who love poo and sleeping in poo. Still not sure how I've given that impression

by the title ''AIBU to want to shit the bed'' and by saying you are jealous of your DH who shat the bed last night, maybe?

grin

CleanSheetBliss Thu 20-Mar-14 10:52:53

<slinks back in one last time>

Of course he wouldn't Lj8893, and there was only a v small amount.

<super definitely leaving this time>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now