Talk

Advanced search

to think we all can't be perfect

(10 Posts)
Pipbin Thu 13-Mar-14 22:09:23

Well I am of course, but can all MNers be perfect?

We must all be because we forever criticise other people's driving, parking, parenting, social skills, grammar, spelling, neighbourliness and manners.

If we are all perfect, where do all the idiots come from for us to complain about?

EatShitDerek Thu 13-Mar-14 22:11:10

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

DietCokeMultipackCan Thu 13-Mar-14 22:14:52

MN makes me paranoid that people are judging me for all kinds of inconsequential little things and I will never know about it. grin

IneedAwittierNickname Thu 13-Mar-14 22:15:28

I'm not, in fact far from, but I did have to bite my tongue earlier when sil told me she's been giving dn baby rice at 11 weeks. (none of my business I know)

EatShitDerek Thu 13-Mar-14 22:15:42

DietCokeMultipackCan Thu 13-Mar-14 22:20:15

I'm pretty certain one of my children is spirited. [cry]

LadyBeagleEyes Thu 13-Mar-14 22:24:55

Same here Derek, It never fails to amaze me what people judge on here that I've never heard in RL. That ranges from BF/FF to toilet brushes, cat poo, toddlers in supermarkets and how people hold their cutlery.
I think I must wander around with my head in the clouds as I just don't notice stuff.

EverythingsDozy Thu 13-Mar-14 22:28:15

Eatshitderek - you are perfect because you have the best mantra to follow in life.
Eat. Shit. Derek.

[peaceful] grin

Damnautocorrect Thu 13-Mar-14 22:33:02

It's perspective every ones is different

EatShitDerek Thu 13-Mar-14 22:33:29

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now