Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to think my DP needs to change my DDs bum a bit more often after hearing this comment..

(9 Posts)
NewMummee Tue 11-Mar-14 18:06:04

"Oh wow DD has a mole grown on her bottom since last week"
No darling this is a bit of poo that y

NewMummee Tue 11-Mar-14 18:06:32

That you need to clean up better!

FusilliJerry Tue 11-Mar-14 18:42:04

Ha! When dd was a baby, she had a little patch of skin that turned darker. Only thing was that both me and dp didn't realise this, and discovered we'd both been trying to scrub her clean, thinking it was dirt for about a week!

Normanpriceisnotarolemodel Tue 11-Mar-14 19:11:23

My DP will change a pooey nappy, clean bum, put new nappy on and hand her back all without noticing a leak the size of a plate up the back!

Florabeebaby Tue 11-Mar-14 19:28:06

My DH will change DS...but often puts the nappy on the wrong way. After 2 kids he still can't get to grips with the tapes...lost cause. Or selective memory!

Kafri Tue 11-Mar-14 21:42:48

DH always does bath and bed as it's the only time he gets to spend with DS on a work day.
DS woke in the night (nothing new there) and I went in to give him his milk. Picked him up and he was abs wet through.
DH had put him to bed and had not put a nappy on at all. To this day he still swears he put one on him. gringrin

TheSkiingGardener Tue 11-Mar-14 22:19:08

DH took DS2 out of his high chair to change him and took off his trousers at the table. Changed him beautifully.

Unfortunately he didn't notice that DS2's poo had escaped from the nappy and in taking the trousers off he had flung quite a large volume of poo all over the dining room table, and the chair, and the floor, and some table mats. It was in cow pat style splodges. Lovely.

deakymom Tue 11-Mar-14 22:23:03

we once took the baby to be weighed only to notice a massive bruise shape up his back it looked like an old bruise hubby was really beginning to panic (as his ex kept reporting us claiming we were hurting the baby and this was not making us look good) when i licked my thumb and wiped the bruise off grin he hadn't changed his nappy properly before we left it was a poo stain! (yes i did wash my hands)

Jollyb Tue 11-Mar-14 22:34:16

I went to change DD's nappy the other day after her nap and she was wearing 2! Fortunately the underneath one was just wet rather than pooey. I was clearly having a bad morning.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now