Talk

Advanced search

To have eaten ....

(16 Posts)
Iwouldratherbemuckingout Tue 11-Mar-14 17:47:06

8 Ferrero Roche. Or maybe 9. Or it may be 8.

I've been in bed for 2 days, back to work, staggered home early cos drained of all life force, and before I knew it. Gone. Have also given into poorly pet related depressed chocolate cravings. bah.

I am now feeling bleughhhhh and have no one to blame but my piggy self, and do you know, writing this post is making me laugh at myself for being a total trunk. Twunk! Not trunck. Though could be confused with one after the blooming Ferrero Roche.

BrownSauceSandwich Tue 11-Mar-14 17:49:59

YABU... You're having a shit time, so go for a party pack of Mini Eggs instead. Much nicer.

thanks

Iwouldratherbemuckingout Tue 11-Mar-14 17:53:32

AGGGGHHHHH, no, no more! I love mini eggs.

The Ferrero Roche were the only chocolate available in the house. Mind you, there are some left.

ClearlyMoo Tue 11-Mar-14 18:02:14

No! Oh my goodness! That's a minor offence! I could've eaten A LOT more choccy in a lesser-need situation.

Icimoi Tue 11-Mar-14 18:05:32

YANBU. Except by virtue of the fact that you've left some of them uneaten.

GingerMaman Tue 11-Mar-14 18:07:29

Yanbu. I do it every now and again too smile

And if there's no Ferraro rocher I go for Nutella with a spoon grin

oldgrandmama Tue 11-Mar-14 18:11:15

I have a sort of awful attraction to liquorice, Werthers Originals or Starmix when I'm feeling bleugh. Not always all at once but has been known ...

How's the poorly pet, OP?

PerpendicularVince Tue 11-Mar-14 18:20:05

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

FastWindow Tue 11-Mar-14 18:23:57

I ate half a bounty while cooking dinner

It was only burgers. I could have waited the ten minutes. But I didn't.

EatDessertFirst Tue 11-Mar-14 18:45:07

I just had Nutella toast and some on a spoon (not quite as good as the Ferrero) whilst making cottage pie for dinner blush.

Agreeing with PP though, YABU to not eat the rest of the box! Poor things might miss the ones already in your tum!

ChocolateSnowflakes Tue 11-Mar-14 18:46:44

YANBU. YABU for making me want 8 or 9 some Ferrero Rochers now though...

Iwouldratherbemuckingout Tue 11-Mar-14 19:16:47

Now, I've just got back from poorly pet pony full of resolve. I know feel AIBU not to reconsider the rest of the box. Hmmmmm. Half a bounty you say. 2 of the FR were indeed the coconutty ones. Nom nom.

Oldgrandmama - thank you for asking after the furries, poorly pet pony is hopefully, after two years (sigh) on the mend, although if have clutched false hope to my bosom before now so am trying not to get too hopeful. Poorly pet cat has to have an anaesthetic on Thursday, my poor little mite, he's only a baby. Nothing life threatening but I'm mithering already about it as vets don't know why he gets these horrendous ear infections which means he rips his ears to bits.

WIBU to have a goody goody omelette followed by the rest of the lovely lovely rocher???????

BicarbBetty Tue 11-Mar-14 19:28:35

8 or 9 Rocher would just be a warm-up for me blush YANBU

londonrach Tue 11-Mar-14 19:35:00

I do love those little bits of gold...just opened the crisp gold foil to reveal the chocolate....mind you ive just eaten mt first cadbury choc easter egg. It was in the 99p shop is my defence!!!!!

londonrach Tue 11-Mar-14 19:35:40

Can i have one please....

Iwouldratherbemuckingout Tue 11-Mar-14 20:20:07

Got milk choccy, dark choccy and white coconutty going, which one do you fancy?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now