Talk

Advanced search

To think that the toilets at work are not the appropriate place to have a spot squeezing session?

(31 Posts)
TantrumsAndBalloons Tue 11-Mar-14 14:16:10

Not just 1 spot.

The woman was there squeezing away when I went in for a wee. And still there when I came out to wash my hands.

I have never washed my hands so quick in my life.

How disgusting is that? Standing in front of the mirror for fuck knows how long squeezing your flipping spots?

Would you not do that at home rather than at work?

BigPinkBalloons Tue 11-Mar-14 14:19:37

I wouldn't do it at work, because I would too embarrassed to walk back in to the office with red blotches all over my chin confused

SapphireMoon Tue 11-Mar-14 14:24:30

Oh, maybe she had overwhelming urge to squeeze.
She will regret it... just like I do when after a couple of drinks think squeezing a pmt spot a brilliant idea.
Always a mistake....

saidnooneever Tue 11-Mar-14 14:30:50

Depends really. I wouldn't like to walk around with a green headed spot sat there all day so it would be squeezed as soon as I noticed it.

jay55 Tue 11-Mar-14 14:40:05

Id rather people were squeezing spots than using cubicles as phone boxes.

whois Tue 11-Mar-14 14:57:09

Dunno, if I had a huge pussy whitehead I'd squeeze it at work. Don't want to walk around with that ok the end of your nose all day!

LokiTheCynicalCat Tue 11-Mar-14 14:59:46

whois for some reason I completely missed the whitehead part at first glance and was all shock before I re-read it....

patienceisvirtuous Tue 11-Mar-14 15:00:53

YANBU. Gross! And unprofessional.

angelos02 Tue 11-Mar-14 15:06:08

I wouldn't even notice. I've done this as the spot was growing as the day went on!

uptheauntie Tue 11-Mar-14 15:25:01

If I had one that I really had to pop because it had grown to such a size during the working day, it was posing a danger to my workmates, then I would possibly do it quickly and discreetly. But would stop as soon as someone walked in. But I wouldn't just have a normal picking session like I do at home. I would want my hot flannel, magnifying mirror and my tweezers so I could really enjoy it!

KurriKurri Tue 11-Mar-14 15:25:39

I once saw a woman squeeze a big spot on her chin in Boots - she used one of the shaving mirrors they had for sale. Whoever eventually bought that mirror got a huge splodge of pus thrown in for free.

I love a good spot to squeeze, but like masturbating it's better done in the privacy of your own home, anything else is over sharing.

LokiDokey Tue 11-Mar-14 15:34:57

We look down on the houses across the road. Many years ago they had a teen DD who had the small front bedroom, obviously the light was better in the window because she'd spend hours with a mirror in the windowsill squeezing away confused

Binkyridesagain Tue 11-Mar-14 15:38:15

As long as they continue to look in the mirror when they are squeezing and do not turn to face me and clean up after themselves then I do not mind.

RedFocus Tue 11-Mar-14 15:41:45

She was only squeezing a few spots fgs not shaving her fanjo! wink

ProudAS Tue 11-Mar-14 15:46:58

Some spots need squeezing but it's best done discreetly.

KurriKurri Tue 11-Mar-14 15:49:09

But where is the line between spot squeezing and fanjo shaving?

Tomorrow Op will probably go into the loos at work to find no doors on the cubicles and people lying around in various states of undress having their bits waxed and pierced, and getting things bleached shock

Public spot squeezing is the thin end of the wedge IME.

grin

SoleSource Tue 11-Mar-14 15:51:48

Yabu

TheBody Tue 11-Mar-14 15:53:15

I would have watched. I absolutely love a spot squeeze. I have been known to try and squeeze teen back spots while they are sleeping.

can't stand seeing a bloody large white head twinkling at me, I fantasised once about lunging at a work colleague who had one in her nose and just squeezing it.

my old cat had a massive clear fluid cyst they regularly comes up and I have to syringe it out till it's flat every week. fantastic.

tmi.

both dh and my kids are squeamish and gag grin

ex nurse. grin

Blueblackdye Tue 11-Mar-14 15:54:33

Yuk

NoodleOodle Tue 11-Mar-14 16:04:51

I THINK I wouldn't be bothered but, couldn't swear I'd react that way if I actually encountered someone doing this. It might depend on what my work relationship was with them, if they were around my own level I expect I'd be less bothered than if it were my boss, where I might feel uncomfortable about it.

dogindisguise Tue 11-Mar-14 16:07:55

Well it's not as disgusting as what my DH told me about - someone came out of the toilets at his work eating a sandwich.
But I agree I think spot squeezing is best done in the privacy of your own home!

Flossyfloof Tue 11-Mar-14 17:11:44

And, presumably, Dogin (haha do you see what I did there?), didn't offer him a bite? Rude, rude, rude.

JonSnowsPout Tue 11-Mar-14 17:14:41

I'd ask if I could have a squeeze!

I love popping spots, cant wait till I have teenagers

RiverTam Tue 11-Mar-14 17:21:09

I think I would take a compact mirror into the cubicle with me. There's nothing worse than feeling a whopper and not being able to do anything about it. Nothing, I tell you.

tb Tue 11-Mar-14 17:33:23

Imagine if the woman in Boots had then walked over to the makeup counter, picked up a concealer stick and put some on the remains.....

....then put it back.

Yuck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now