Talk

Advanced search

To feel frustrated & annoyed

(9 Posts)
Hegsy Tue 11-Mar-14 11:07:52

that despite 2 'early nights' in a row one of which included lots of snuggling and watching a film we have still not have sex as DH has fallen asleep. Last night was at 9.30

I'm so fed up of this, fed up of being rejected and discussing it, agreeing to try more and then nothing changing.

So today I feel absolutely pissed off and I don�t know what to do � can�t really get angry at him for falling asleep but I�m only 28 we have no children my life isn�t meant to be like this sad

FabULouse Tue 11-Mar-14 11:10:34

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

LaurieFairyCake Tue 11-Mar-14 11:13:05

Have sex earlier?

Do it at weekends when you have all day?

Being tired after work and going to sleep at 9.30 or 10 is ok.

Sounds like you're miffed at your relationship in general

TheFabulousIdiot Tue 11-Mar-14 11:14:54

is he depressed?
Could you have counselling?
Do you love him?

pictish Tue 11-Mar-14 11:14:54

Do it on the sofa after tea? First thing in the morning?
I have to say...as soon as my head hits the pillow I'm out!

Hegsy Tue 11-Mar-14 11:27:43

Sex is restricted to the bedroom due to cat and kitten who have no sense of boundaries grin

I leave before him so AM is out - he's not even up when I leave

He is undergoing CBT at the moment to do with work stress, he says he is happy with us and how we are and there is no issue with us.

FABULOUS one of nights was Sunday and the whole point of us going upstairs had been to have sex and watch a film. We watched the film......

I'm a bit fed up of life at the moment, works bad for me and there are issues with my brother and his dad but in times like this I crave closeness.

I do love him, can't imagine my life without him, he just seems to lack ooomph a lot of the time and I think its bringing me down.

DoJo Tue 11-Mar-14 12:28:11

Maybe he's having physical difficulties (either due to the stress or something else) and doesn't want to confront the issue? Perhaps he feels as though pressure to have sex is adding to the stress of his job? How long has it been since you did have sex? And how long has he been suffering from stress?

Also (and this might sound very shallow, but...) what kind of film were you watching? Something which could be conducive to a sexy atmosphere or something which could (however unwittingly) have the opposite effect?

Slapntickleothewenches Tue 11-Mar-14 12:32:40

It seems a bit regimented TBH ie- we went to bed to watch a film and have sex. Perhaps he feels under pressure as there's no spontaneity?
YANBU to feel frustrated, annoyed perhaps a little BU. DH is very much the same and I have sort of eventually slipped into a pattern that suits both of us (and I am by no means a raging nympomaniac grin)

WorraLiberty Tue 11-Mar-14 12:35:23

That has to be the worst excuse ever for restricting sex to the bedroom

Get shagging earlier and do it all over the house!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now