Talk

Advanced search

complain or let it go?

(3 Posts)
LuciusMalfoyisSmokingHot Sat 08-Mar-14 18:29:57

Its a parking thread and possibly a petty one, not AIBU.

Where i live, 3 houses share the same parking area, one house has 2 garages and the other 2 houses (one is mine) have two spaces each to park, both are at the back of the house.

Since the neighbours next door have moved in last month, they keep parking in or over one of my spaces making one unusable, right now, the neighbours have parked in one of my spaces, leaving both of theirs empty.

I pay for both spaces and the spaces are numbered to the house, im considering asking for a rent reduction on the space they keep using, if they wanted use of my other space, they could ask, then i wouldnt have an issue.

Having seen this bloke earlier, he seems like an arsehole, i just get that vibe.

Should i complain to the letting agents, who rent out both houses or just drop it?

OneMoreCupOfTea Sat 08-Mar-14 18:32:09

Don't just drop it, it is your space which you pay for. I would speak to the neighbour first.

Coffeethrowtrampbitch Sat 08-Mar-14 18:33:32

I'd speak to them, have they perhaps not realised the spaces are allocated and think that they are communal?

In the meantime I would park in their space. In fact if you discover they are parking in your despite knowing they are your spaces, I would park across them both.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now