Talk

Advanced search

to do a little jig as my neighbours move on to pastures new?

(8 Posts)
missmagnum Fri 07-Mar-14 14:06:07

Their son is a small time drug dealer and for the last four years they have allowed him to smoke weed by their front door, meaning we have to keep our windows shut and it infiltrates our hallway, have had to do quick dashes to the car with our ds, whilst son and a number of his scary friends are all stood their smoking it. Visitors always comment, including midwife, hv etc. Police have done nothing.

I am so happy!

Card already bought for whoever moves in, they will be welcomed with open arms. Fingers crossed they are nice and aren't in to drugs. Will try not to curtain twitch too much as they're moving in and wait an acceptable length of time before introducing ourselves.

missmagnum Fri 07-Mar-14 14:07:08

* stood there - sorry obviously too excited!

lottieandmia Fri 07-Mar-14 14:08:08

YANBU! Neighbours can be such a PITA. I have a man on one side of me who bangs and crashes and wakes me up every night at 3am because he is doing 'work' in his house. I am starting to really dislike him because he is depriving me of sleep. Grrrrrrrrrrr. Drug dealers would piss me off just as much!

Misspixietrix Fri 07-Mar-14 14:08:21

YNBU. I plan to have a little jig when mine move <hopeful>. You do know however don't you? That you're perhaps going to end up with a Brothel next door don't you? grin.

scarletforya Fri 07-Mar-14 14:08:44

Yay! Yanbu. I'm delighted fur you Op!

GandalfsBeard Fri 07-Mar-14 14:08:52

Yanbu. I'd be doing a jig and a few cartwheels for good measure!

scarletforya Fri 07-Mar-14 14:09:09

*for

missmagnum Fri 07-Mar-14 14:19:02

I keep hearing my mum saying, be careful what you wish for, but they had a very barky dog too, so surely the new ones can't be any worse-bar running a brothel!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now