Talk

Advanced search

to be amused by my boobs

(63 Posts)
kentishgirl Wed 05-Mar-14 14:14:59

I know it's wrong. I know it's against everything feminist me believes in. But I do find it hilarious when the poor chaps cannot control their own eyeballs. It used to make me angry, but now I just find it funny. Not the dead creepy starers, but the men who know they shouldn't look but can't stop themselves and their eyes flick up and down, up and down. It IS hard not to look at something you know you shouldn't stare at, I have problems with eye flicking people's moles or missing teeth etc. Must be even worse if you are a boob-man.

Just realised I need to watch my habit of leaning forward over my desk at work and resting my boobs on it (sounds weird, but it's a big high desk more like a table top). It's comfy. colleague just came in to talk to me and keep flicking eyes at boobs.

OHs dad simply cannot keep his eyes away from them either. I've taken to wearing high neck tops out of pity for the old boy but they don't seem to help.

Finola1step Wed 05-Mar-14 14:17:41

Well, as long as your happy eh?

Finola1step Wed 05-Mar-14 14:17:59

You're not your!

tulipsaredelicious Wed 05-Mar-14 14:19:37

YANBU

The older I get the more I appreciate mine. They're like weapons of stealth.

chocoluvva Wed 05-Mar-14 14:20:31

I was astonished once when a teenage boy I was working with couldn't keep his eyes off my small chest. I didn't realise my top was showing anything interesting.

My teenage DD claims to feel sorry for women who have large breasts as they're so noticeable and make getting suitable tops tricky.

SecretWitch Wed 05-Mar-14 14:22:34

Boobs are funny old things??mine mistakenly dialed 911 the other day.

Binkyridesagain Wed 05-Mar-14 14:22:48

I once got fed up of my boobs being spoken to and drew eyes on them. It stopped men looking but its not something I would want to do permenatly

tulipsaredelicious Wed 05-Mar-14 14:23:56

I'm looking forward to the day gravity really gets to work and they can double as arm rests.

Samu2 Wed 05-Mar-14 14:26:27

Well with tiny boobs like mine no one looks at them apart from my husband.

But they are pert.

ifyourehoppyandyouknowit Wed 05-Mar-14 14:28:21

Mine are funny but they're really useful. I can keep my arms warm by tucking them underneath them, and if I get tired I rest my chin on them. Oh, and I store things in my bosom, like pens, hair clips and half eaten biscuits.

ifyourehoppyandyouknowit Wed 05-Mar-14 14:28:39

*aren't

kentishgirl Wed 05-Mar-14 14:30:33

Oh I keep loads of stuff in my bra too. Great for taking tampons to the loo. Also keep packs of chewing gum, key, ipod, phone, etc (not everything all the the same time though)

Binkyridesagain Wed 05-Mar-14 14:31:23

Hop I can hide bottles of wine in my cleavage, much more useful [gin]

Jolleigh Wed 05-Mar-14 14:33:27

I do this grin Boobs are funny. Even better when in the middle of a conversation and a crumb of something you're eating falls down there. The self control needed is immense!

ifyourehoppyandyouknowit Wed 05-Mar-14 14:34:52

Never tried a wine bottle but a beer bottle fits. As does a small-ish bottle of gin. I suspect wine would fit. <wonders if colleagues will look at me funny if I try it at work>

Whathaveiforgottentoday Wed 05-Mar-14 14:37:20

I find they are a talking point. I considered have them reduced but honestly would find it wierd if I didn't have huge boobs. As a secondary teacher they used used to keep the boys quiet!! Not so much now I'm in my 40's.
I use them for my reading torch for my kindle (DH tends to go to bed earlier than me and I like to read till late). I could never get the torch in the right place to illuminate all the page but if I stick it between my boobs, its just perfect.

Binkyridesagain Wed 05-Mar-14 14:40:36

Whathave what a good idea, why have I never thought about doing that, DH moans about the bedside light being too bright, this could be the alternative I've been looking for. Does it still work if you lie on your side to read or does it squashed out of position?

Hop try it, its life changing. grin

2tiredtocare Wed 05-Mar-14 14:47:22

I bet they do Samu

Whathaveiforgottentoday Wed 05-Mar-14 14:48:01

Its best lying on your side. Its one of those little torches you can buy in waterstones.

Might try storing of wine/gin. Might help me get through the day.

I do find them annoying when eating as I've been known to dip them into my gravy! although useful for storing food for later.

2tiredtocare Wed 05-Mar-14 14:52:07

If I go to the cinema I'm finding bits of popcorn down there for ages afterwards

Binkyridesagain Wed 05-Mar-14 14:52:14

Thanks for that, I'm going to try it.

I like going to the cinema, not only do I get to eat a large bucket of popcorn there I also get to eat a bra full of popcorn when I get home.grin

The beauty of stashing bottles of alcohol in your bra is that you can leave the lid off without risk of spillage and if you use a straw to drink it it keeps your hands free for essential work like MNing.

ProlificPenguin Wed 05-Mar-14 14:55:03

Booby envy. Mine are not ever going to dial 911 or sink into gravy. Sad face

2tiredtocare Wed 05-Mar-14 14:56:44

grin

RatherBeOnThePiste Wed 05-Mar-14 15:04:03

Had to keep my phone in my bra the other day, long story, and my left nork managed to set up two games of online scrabble with Knotty.

grin

Binkyridesagain Wed 05-Mar-14 15:06:11

Penguin Don't be sad, you can do something that us large of nork women can't, you can hold an egg between your feet, we can't even see our feet to grab the egg with.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now